how many teleport pages should their be?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
kenshindono

how many teleport pages should their be?

Post by kenshindono »

just curious if anyone knows how many teleport pages there should be when you talk to viki. Im shooting for a pretty complete game playthrough this time to use as my main load save for S II and stuff. Ive already capped the 100 hour mark and reset it, and am about to reset it again. My heros lvl 83, im debating getting him all the way to 99. Im trying to get all the important characters to at least 70+ and the less important ones to. Its pretty easy going, i just get into random battles and watch videos online while doing it. I love the 1 handed control this game has

anyway, i wanted to make sure i had all the locations unlocked at the telporter but im not sure how many there are. Strangely enough not all the pages seem to be full. Theres 4 pages worth of locations. Each page has 9 locations except for the last. the first 3 are full, but the last page has a blank at the bottom. There are 35 total listed at my count. The last page is
Shasarazade
Luikan's hermitage
Gregminster
Rockland
Lenaknkamp
Sarady
Mt. Seifu
Mt. Tigerwolf

are all 4 pages supposed to be completely full or is there supposed to be a space at the bottom like that? Plot wise im right at the end ready to attack gregminster castle i belive. I do have gregminster unlocked. I can list the full list of everything i have if need be. I just want to make sure i have everything.
Antimatzist

Re: how many teleport pages should their be?

Post by Antimatzist »

Why don't you train your characters to Lvl 99 the "easy" way?
http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10150

Well, if you've been to every location, that's it. Since you need to visit every location to recruit every character, you must have been there.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

because all my characters are well past lvl 36 at this point, its way too late =P

Are you sure thats it? seems kinda weird that it would have one blank slot at the 4th page. Besides i dont think its all auto unlocked. I went to mt sifu later while just wandering after the gregminster area got opened up again and it added it to the teleport area when it wasn't there before
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

If you have every possible location in the list, all 4 pages are full. The only optional ones are Pirates Island; Mt. Seifu, Mt. Tigerwolf; Lenancamp; Rockland and Sarady.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

What about Kwaba?
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Thats it!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Hooray! *uproarious cheers*
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

At last! Now you can travel anytime to Kwaba in the blink of an eye. Anytime when there is a need for it to go there! For any further in-game events at Kwaba. You won't loose any time at all, by choosing a location nearby anymore!!!

:)

Just kidding. I love to make perfect files as well ;)
Silverberg

Post by Silverberg »

There should have been a secret bonus dungeon somewhere in the game. Like you get a new option towards the end to fly a dragon back to Magician's island and under Leknaat's place is a big labrynth. That would have been fun. Plus I'd like to go back with a holy rune to see how fast I can run up Leknaat's stairs.
"Black Rune, pink balloon! This guy killed Gremio!!!"