How many do I need?

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in the The Gate Rune Wars; or wish for more clarity on the gameplay systems.
snakebite105

How many do I need?

Post by snakebite105 »

How many of the 108 do I need to win I'm not sure how they effect my numbers in war battles? I'm thinking of doing a playthrough where I either don't recruit people or kill them in battle

This is apparently a list of storyline characters I can still kill.
Luc
Valeria
Eileen
Grenseal
Alen
Juppo
Taggart
Ronnie

Im just worried that I won't be able to win after killing everyone. I'd obviously spread it out so that its over the course of a few battles

How many war battles are there and How many are left once you have Taggart. I can remember atleast 7 total but im not sure if people can die in some of them like the first battle with Teo or Milich.

Also any suggestions on who my final team should be because im going to baby those people plus 1 extra when viktor gets captured for the whole game.? with the 3 open slots I know Cleo and Tengaar are top choices.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: How many do I need?

Post by KFCrispy »

your automatic non-killable recruits are enough to get through war battles, you can obviously just save before battles in case you lose and use skills like Strategists, Ninjas, and Dragon Knights to win more easily.
snakebite105

Re: How many do I need?

Post by snakebite105 »

Im just hopeing theres enough time to kill each of the people i need to. It gets alittle close at certin points?
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.