Any chance of updating the fanart gallery?

A place for members to ask moderators and admins any questions regarding forum rules and maybe even suggestions for the site!
sticky-runes

Any chance of updating the fanart gallery?

Post by sticky-runes »

Just sayin. It doesn't seem to have changed since before I joined the site, and there is plenty of decent Suikoden artwork out there being created all the time.
NashLatkje

Re: Any chance of updating the fanart gallery?

Post by NashLatkje »

I second this...
"Adults have their reasons. You children who see the world in black and white will learn soon enough about shades of grey."
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

sticky-runes wrote:Just sayin. It doesn't seem to have changed since before I joined the site, and there is plenty of decent Suikoden artwork out there being created all the time.
... for which you would need to ask each and ever yauthor for permission just for a section on this site that never gets visited anyway. If you want to see fanart, go to deviantart or tumblr.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Antimatzist wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:Just sayin. It doesn't seem to have changed since before I joined the site, and there is plenty of decent Suikoden artwork out there being created all the time.
... for which you would need to ask each and ever yauthor for permission just for a section on this site that never gets visited anyway. If you want to see fanart, go to deviantart or tumblr.
Never gets visited because it never gets updated. Suikosource has a facebook page - why not use that to ask other fanartists to share their art or something?