Your Own Whole Suikoden Story

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Paler than Moon

Your Own Whole Suikoden Story

Post by Paler than Moon »

I don't know if a thread like this has been made or if this is inappropriate so I put it here.

I used to make this spin-off fanfic with a female for a tenkai star. I don't know if this would make a great Suikoden sequel...just thought I'd share, I guess everyone here had also gone so fas as creating their own story like this and wonder if their story will sometime be made into a game...hahaha....

(Sorry for my bad English)

The tenkai is a girl named Iria. She lived in a small village in Harmonia. She has a strange marking on her chest and has a weird ability to heal people by touching them. The pain from the people she healed would transfered to her and they would shortly recover from their wounds/sickness. One day when she was 11 or so (here's the "painful past" part) her village was attacked by a band of bandits and her mother was killed. In sorrow, a powerful force was released to protect her, killing the bandits and made the villagers afraid of her. They tried to burn her as a witch and again the powerful force protected her and killed all the remaining villager except a little 8 yr old boy who tried to protect her.

Meanwhile, Harmonia managed to unseal a ruins that's been sealed for hundreds of years and inside the ruins were a sealed true runes and 2 true rune beares who seemed to have been asleep the whole time by some kind of magic. The now awaken bearers of true rune, one a boy with "Imperial Darkness Rune" (represents the darkness and yet sometimes needed war) and one a girl with a "Rune of Tranquility" (the frailty and beauty of peace) sensed a strange magic activity that somehow connects to the sealed rune. They ventured with Sasarai and found little Iria and the surviving boy in the forest. Turned out Iria bears the seal of the 3rd true rune which had chosen her as bearer since she was born.

Iria and the 2 rune bearers became "property" of Highland while the little boy who was with Iria sent to Howling Voice Guild to become a bodyguard for Iria later. The 3 was given education as far as being schooled in Soledt (where Iria met young Albert Silverburg, a bit of romance until Albert left her later). When Iria is 21 years old she had to unseal the 3rd true rune (only her can do it as the true rune approved so). While the unsealing process goes, the now awaken "Requiem Rune" (who represents self-sacrifice and sacrificing others) incarnated itself in the form of a winged red-unicorn and killed the girl who bears the Rune of Tranquility. The bearer of Imperial Darkness gone mad, remembers his past and then steals the Rune of Tranquility while Iria was mortally wounded by the Requiem Rune.

When Iria awaken, a continent claimed to be the Aronia Kingdom came out from out of nowhere, stating that they have been hiding themselves with the protection of a true rune called Eternal Light Rune (cheesey, i know, the warm-enlightening and blinding aspects of Light). The bearer of Imperial Darkness went to this kingdom along with the stolen Rune of Tranquility. Harmonia blamed Iria and deemed her "useless". Sasarai (who is fond of her) gave her a mission to unseal a mysterious castle who was being sealed by an unknown magic from some 20 years ago to proof her ability to Harmonia.

While investigating the castle-called Syon Castle-she found out things about the previous investigator, a man from Harmonian nobility and the identity of Iria is revealed along with the Aronia Kingdom. The remaining survivors of Aronia hid themselves and when Hikusaak is missing they started to built the kingdom again, sealing it from outside world (I don't know if this is possible LOL). This new Aronian Kingdom has a unique tradition, someone who bears the seal of Requiem Rune sould succeed the throne and when a pair of twins was born from the legacy or ruler, the youngest one would bear the mark no matter what and has to become a queen/king. About some 20+ years before the kingdom appeared itself, the youngest of the queen's twins ran away from kingdom to see the world. Her sister promised to take care of the country as a queen. She then wandered to Harmonia, completely clueless about a world that's been out there for hundreds of years but never be seen. She somehow went to Syon Castle (then unsealed, a normal ancient Aronian building), saved by this investigator, and produced a daughter (Iria). Somehow, Harmonian Priests knew about this woman's power and killed her hushband when he is protecting her. She used her magic to teleported her newborn baby and died. Her seal of Requiem got transferred into Iria's chest who then got adopted by a woman who found her.

Blahblahblah, Iria is appointed as leader to somehow "defend against the new Aronia" as Harmonia wants nothing to do with them and considered Aronia only after the Requiem. You can imagine the rest, gathering stars and stuff..

When Aronia learned that Iria is actually the rightful heir of the Kingdom (she is half aronia-half harmonia), things got tense. People choose sides. The current ruler of Aronia, a king by the name of Chamuel (Iria's maternal cousing, he is a son to Iria's mother's twin sister) got neglected by some of his people. He actually dreamt of meeting the rightful heir since he was a kid and fell in love with Iria when she knew her. He fought with Iria unwillingly and when he realized that it'd be better if Iria become a leader, he choose to lose and gave Iria the kingdom and made her promised that the new Aronia should be ruled in peace under the protection of Sasarai of Harmonia. The battle ended, Aronia became a part of Harmonia (LOL), Iria went on a journey to see the world with her lover....

I know this is kinda stupid and crazy...but I'm sure you have thought of your own Suikoden story once in your lifetime so share awat... :mrgreen:
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Mikain Clan King

Re: Your Own Whole Suikoden Story

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Sounds good...I had one when I was like 12-13 (16 now) and I sent it into Konami, never got any letter back ( my cousin sent a letter to Konami for something and got a letter back :( ), well I had the rought-draft till about last week....was going through some stuff and threw it away :cry: but the only part I can remember is that you started off either in the future of the game or in the past of the game as your dad or elder family member (can't remember if it was past or future), but you started off as a level 60 defending something I think, can't remember if it was like a Suikoden 2 war (when you can deploy units on the field) or just a battle with another guy in high power. Then once that 'flash back/vision' was over you woke up in a village or something...thats all I remember besides the part where I wanted to see if they could make me a character :wink: , I also requested that they have the same graphics as Suikoden 2 and the same 'war' type battles...I even suggested making it for the PSP even though I don't have one, cause would't a Suikoden 2 type game make a good handheld? I never really cared for handheld games but I would definatly buy that one. As for the characters I never made came up with names I don't think, but it was a good 4 pager :D .
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg