Suikoden Videos

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
abs

Suikoden Videos

Post by abs »

I was wondering if someone can help me find suikoden videos. I tried going to youtube but i have no idea how to download it so if anyone knows a site please be kind and inform me.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

theres firefox plugins that let you download youtube files, they just have to be converted afterwords.

i should be able to rip them from the disc and upload them to rapidshare or something, if that would be allowed here
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Suikoden V's memorable scenes are available for download in bittorrent format on this site.
abs

Suikoden Videos

Post by abs »

the bit torent format how do you make it work? and about the firefox whats a firefox? and hw do you convert this staff?
abs

Suikoden Videos

Post by abs »

Will someone answer me i need to know how to download videos in youtube the ony thing that i was able to download was files writen on watch and yo0u cant watch the thing that you want to watch. someone told me that i should convert it. how do you convert this staff? please i need to know your help would be very much appreciated.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

google firefox, on the firefox site, search the add ons section for youtube, install add on of choice, use it to download the video.

i use videodownloader , which requires the downloaded file to be renamed to have the .flv extension, which then needs to be played in flv player, or converted to avi or something