PSX Emulator questions and topics

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
SkullGamerz

Re: PSX Emulator questions and topics

Post by SkullGamerz »

Emulator is best way to use on pc.. But its much harder to use, when its come where you recruiting the dancer on Suikoden II. Damn.. It takes 10 minutes to recruit the dancer(forgot her name)...
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

SkullGamerz wrote:Emulator is best way to use on pc.. But its much harder to use, when its come where you recruiting the dancer on Suikoden II. Damn.. It takes 10 minutes to recruit the dancer(forgot her name)...
Haha, agreed. I arrange the game buttons on what I am most comfortable at regardless of which is X,O,etc. so when I came to recruit Karen, it was all "Oh shoot, where is square?!". heheh. :lol: :lol:
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Runemaster wrote:
SkullGamerz wrote:Emulator is best way to use on pc.. But its much harder to use, when its come where you recruiting the dancer on Suikoden II. Damn.. It takes 10 minutes to recruit the dancer(forgot her name)...
Haha, agreed. I arrange the game buttons on what I am most comfortable at regardless of which is X,O,etc. so when I came to recruit Karen, it was all "Oh shoot, where is square?!". heheh. :lol: :lol:
a USB PSX/2 controller adapter is definitely worth your investment. i use the controller for all kinds of games...
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

KFCrispy wrote: a USB PSX/2 controller adapter is definitely worth your investment. i use the controller for all kinds of games...
Never heard of it but it sounds like cash! lol. I'm okay with the keyboard. Adjustments of the keys and fingers are often irritating but you'll get used to it. I don't use the emu that often, really. Just played 3 games in it ( Suik1 Suik2 DigiWorld2).
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

It actually costs less than getting an actual PC controller that might not do what you want it to (It's REALLY hard to play Mega Man games with my pad because I keep sliding... It's basically the Xbox 360 D-Pad effect.)
Formerly known as: Gothann
StvNash

Post by StvNash »

Using ePSXe to play suikoden 1, tried to load into suikoden 2 but FAIL...... :cry: anyone having this problem...?

*It say no suikoden 1 memory data................ :|
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

Well, Finaly Got Suiko 3, but I can barely use it, because it all goes so slow.. Anyone got an Idea to improve ur emulator?
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

elloa?:)
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

I've read that Emulators are very CPU heavy, so it might be something related to that.
BadPotato

Post by BadPotato »

you look in the cpu setting for speedhack. This help a lot.
agares_thefool

Post by agares_thefool »

I suceeded in loading my suikoden 1 data at suikoden 2 at my first try. And you all have saved the suiko 1 data at gregminster before the final battle with barbarosa right?
You do not thump people with a legendary sword like me! -Star Dragon Sword
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

why I can only play it once? after I turn it off, it can never be played again with the same disc
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Tonel

Post by Tonel »

I need to know something, does this emu work on PSPs? If so which CFW is best for 3000 models? I tried to get it working but nothing is works for playing PSX games :(
We have an embarrassment of riches. Is there any way to make sense of it all?
Pyriel
Webmaster

Post by Pyriel »

Most custom firmware will give you full access to the Playstation on PSP (POPS), but you have to convert the disk images into an EBOOT package to use them. I don't know if anybody has been troubled to write a PSX emulator for the PSP that works with ISOs, since full emulation, with the file conversion caveat, is already present courtesy of Sony. Can't help you on which firmware is best for your version. There are FAQs and guides all over, and just a Google search away.
Tonel

Post by Tonel »

I don't get it.. English please lol

I got the ISO but I can't get the emu to install on my psp it becomes corrupt data even when I use chicken, nothing :(

I just want to play Suikoden II. why isn't it like the snes/no$gba where all you have to do is download the fricken thing :evil: :evil:
We have an embarrassment of riches. Is there any way to make sense of it all?