PSX Emulator questions and topics

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Iku

Post by Iku »

err..... see zegai's post (sorry i'm abit crap :roll:
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

Sorry Iku .. hope im not irritated u

oh no .. i right click and choose the open with a programme .. and i choose the epsxe .. so when ever i double click the suikoden ( RAR ) .. it open the epsxe =x
how do i undo it and open with unZip ..
Last edited by linkerman88 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueMoonRune... Shine ur Etenal Light upon the Weaklings ...
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

Be sure to tell us if it works Linkerman. So I'll know it all worked OK.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Iku

Post by Iku »

oh no no no!!!hehehe its just zegai much better is at this then me! im always happy to help :o
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

err.. guys ? i edited my post ..
please scroll up to see my problem
( just to make sure u all seen it )
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

OK....................go to your file and right click on it and select properties. There should be a part which say "Opens With:" and an option that says "Change..." then select WinRAR as the application. If you dont know where your winrar file is. It should be located in C:\Program Files\WinRAR OK linkerman I hope you have everything sorted out now. ENJOY SUIKODEN 2
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

haha !! ohh alright .. Before u post that help .. i already deleted it and im now downloading a new 1 .. well .. it just another 6 - 7 hour .. XD

but yup ! i know it gonna work ! =) thanks alot alot to Sniper_Zegai and Iku for the patient and help ..

Love u guys !!
Iku

Post by Iku »

its okay! glad to help! (what am i talking about , i didnt do anything hehe) :oops: hope you enjoy it, its unfortunate you deleted it! :roll:
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

lol well I'm glad we got this all sorted.

By the way Linkerman when you are done downloading the game. Could you leave Suikoden 2 on your list. You know when you downloaded the game it went to another list. Leave it there becuase thats what will let other people get it faster thank you.
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

Yup i understand the seeding thingy .. haha ..
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

Yup .. im back .. =(
i can Start the game but .. i cant play ..
i cannot control the game ..
means i cannot press start .. cannot press anything ..
Its just go into intro then to the " Press Start " screen Then into Intro
i cant press anything ..
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

hahahaha......Just when I thought I could'nt think of anything else you pull another rabbit out of the hat.

OK go to your ePSXe window, go on config and then go on to Gamepad. There should be a cross menu. Select Gamepad 1 adn click on it. You can now see the current layout of your keyboard and should be able to see which button is "Start, Select, etc, etc" if they have no buttons set you can re-arrange the buttons by highlighting the the text in the boxes that points towarsd the button and pressing a key on the keyboard you want to replace that button. The same can be done if you have a game controller for your PC like I do.

Dont select Multipad as that will stop it from working. OK linkerman I hope this will be the final nail in the coffin for your ePSXe problems and you can finally enjoy Suikoden 2. PLease let me know when you can play the game.
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

yup i already done it ..
Then i go and see confiq - gamepad - Pad 1 , Pad 3 etc ... Maltitab <-- is tick

i cant re-choose the Pad 1

Argh !! i cant concentrate in work and my mind is keeping thinking .. IM PLAYING SUIKODEN2 .. IM PLAYING SUIKODEN2 .. Oh Man .. =(

Sorry zegai
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

If multipad is ticked just select multipad again to untick it again and that should be that, you can conigure your gamepad and enjoy your game. Linkerman I'm excited for you waiting to play this game, Ive got my fingers crossed for you man. Good Luck.
linkerman88

Post by linkerman88 »

Oh Yes !!! FINALLY !!

And oh yeah .. can i download Suikoden 1 Save Data ?? so i can get Suikoden 1 Hero ??