Suikoden Movies

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
flik-of-the-bluelightning

Post by flik-of-the-bluelightning »

i would like to see them all be made into movies in order of which the games were released , most of all the i think suikoden 1 and 2 would make great movies, it would be cool if they put them out in a live action version and an anime version i could see the live action ones being sort of lord of the rings-ish if they were to be made and it would also probally have the lenghthyness of them as well :? but if they were anime style they could fit more into them , like having a little time showing all of the 108 stars , showing their stories, eitherway if they were made into movies id definatly go see them :D
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

O man
think about--Riou in battle as a live person, in a movie directed by peter jackson--LOTR style!!!!!!
That would be so bad!
and then georg
oo think about yuber
i think suiko 2 could be a movie
but everything else would have to be an anime series
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Funereal

Post by Funereal »

no, this should never be done...keep suikoden in video game format only.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

A movie wouldnt be to bad, but the way directors make video game movies is horrible they have nothing to do with the oringinal games its totally a different story. dont know if i can handle that.

P.s- flik your avatar is way to big dude you need to shrink it down
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

They actually do have an animated movie titled Suikoden.
Unfortunately it has nothing to due with the game series though.
Stalphose

Post by Stalphose »

Mikalakatov wrote:
SinaiBeach wrote:What they should do is base it on the third game. About the fire bringer war that would be good with all the love and betrayel and bring in some really good actors and have like a great director like Michael Mann direct it. That guy directed Collateral and Heat and some other great movies as well.
What love? What betrayel? Making a live action Movie based on the third game would be even more utter garbage than the FF Spirits movie.

I agree on the anime series though. Now Suikoden II... that would be an awesome anime series. I could easily see how they could fit all 108 SoD's in the anime to go smoothly with the plot. Talk of love and betraying... that is the Suikoden for the job, not III.
Haha! That's funny, but you're wrong.
Luc's whole story was based on love and betrayel. Duefinately betrayel if not love.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

For future post, use the edit button. Do not double post.
I hope everything is going delicious.
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

All i can say is if they do make an actuall movie outta suikoden then i want these demands in no particular order.

1. George lucus' effect team doing effects.

2. Directer Paul Anderson

3. Producer Jerry Bruckheimer

4. Any acter is fine as long as they dont put lenardo decrapio in it im fine.

5. If it is a different story than the games, has to be good to its nature and they have to come out with a game based on it also.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Not only all that lucreborn, but LOTR director peter jackson would be a great addition
and no keanu reeves or sean connery
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Not only all that lucreborn, but LOTR director peter jackson would be a great addition
Yeah, right. Peter Jackson BUTCHERED Lord of the Rings, especially with shoving whiny Arwen in there in every scene and making her more important than the real heroine of the story, Eowyn... and Galadriel, too!

If he got ahold of Suikoden, I fully expect a bunch of whiny females on board, pining for their men the whole time. I also expect key scenes to be left out in favor of made-up ones involving said whiny females.
Purr.
anokosa

Post by anokosa »

like a nina scene involving nina crying, and saying she wants flik? lol. :lol:
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

Pollensalta wrote:
Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Not only all that lucreborn, but LOTR director peter jackson would be a great addition
Yeah, right. Peter Jackson BUTCHERED Lord of the Rings, especially with shoving whiny Arwen in there in every scene and making her more important than the real heroine of the story, Eowyn... and Galadriel, too!

If he got ahold of Suikoden, I fully expect a bunch of whiny females on board, pining for their men the whole time. I also expect key scenes to be left out in favor of made-up ones involving said whiny females.
Totally agree! Even though LOR was alright it never reached its full potental. Anyhow peter jackson would seriously kill suikoden. It wouldnt be suikoden it would be as worse as one of the worse movies ever "UHF" and i dont want any movie to ever be worse than that especially suikoden.
i-patch

Post by i-patch »

i'd rather not have a suikoden movie - real or animated. as much as i would love to see luca blight cutting pohl's head off in a movie, a quality movie just can't be made. remember the lotr and potter, how they crapped on the books by showing those cheesy bullshit flicks!! suikoden is a niche market compared to those books, and they won't give it a fitting budget. what's more, having young protagonists will leave the teenybopper window W I D E open for the directors to make jocks and cheerleaders out of lazlo and his gang! movies just can't emulate culture..
and i agree that peter jackson shouldn't touch suikoden! he might make a frodo-and-sam gay couple out of the already suspiciously homo riou n jowy!

but it would be great wouldn't it? a suikoden movie, i mean. i would sure love to see how blacksmiths sharpen wooden weapons with hammers!
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

I actually had a dream that I was watching a Suikoden movie, but it was anime. It started with Tir as a child running home through a field... And I saw Gremio somewhere at the mansion doing laundry or something. I dunno where the field came from, but anyway...... I'd like to see a Suikoden movie. It would be fun. Then I could hear how to pronounce everyone's names..
i-patch

Post by i-patch »

Bernadette Egan wrote:I'd like to see a Suikoden movie. It would be fun. Then I could hear how to pronounce everyone's names..
hahaha im a bit curious myself! i was actually pleased with myself when i heard leknaat pronounce her name the way i thought it was