Suikoverse meets reality...

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
AlOnZo

Suikoverse meets reality...

Post by AlOnZo »

Drove past The Kelpies (see below) today up near Falkirk in bonnie Scotland, and it got me thinking of the Beast Rune incarnation of Suikoden II. Would certainly have taken the edge off of the last battle...

Anyone else have sculptures, landscapes etc. near where they live that reminds them of parts of the Suikoverse?
Roshambeaux

Re: Suikoverse meets reality...

Post by Roshambeaux »

Nice find! I remember kelpies being part of the bestiary from Last Scenario. One of the games developed by SCF Works, who also worked on the heavily Suikoden-inspired game, Exit Fate.
A raw tomato for the win!
s21

Post by s21 »

Roshambeaux wrote:Nice find! I remember kelpies being part of the bestiary from Last Scenario. One of the games developed by SCF Works, who also worked on the heavily Suikoden-inspired game, Exit Fate.
Speaking about exit fate, that image reminds me more of the exit fate's spiritual plane
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

There's a park a few miles away from where I live, that kinda reminds me of Na-Nal Square.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sasarai10 wrote:There's a park a few miles away from where I live, that kinda reminds me of Na-Nal Square.
Do you get attacked by massive bugs every 1 second if you try to walk through there??
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote: Do you get attacked by massive bugs every 1 second if you try to walk through there??

Thankfully not.

And not any Kooluk soldiers either, or Maxine and Mitsuba waiting for a fight. :roll:
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

you probably wouldn't mind if one of them showed up ;)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Well personally I'd rather Maxine to show up. Not best person around, but still way better than Mitsuba.