Suikoden Chronicles

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
ENDmyinitials

Suikoden Chronicles

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Humphrey as he appears in the kalekka incident as the main character. Another side stories will be implemented with Suikoden chronicles.
post images
ENDmyinitials

Re: Suikoden Chronicles

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Massive sprite update

adult image
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I can't magnify the image. Does it happen to anyone else?

By the way is this guy next to Pesmerga supposed to be Percival? Looks like a Zexen Knight.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

I like this idea. If Konami ever decided to do a side game, short playable peeks into key events in the Suikoverse that we haven't seen might be kinda cool. Besides the Kalekka Incident, there's a lot of stuff involving Odessa Silverberg, Han/Genkaku, Neclord/Sierra, Flame Champion/Sana, the Queen of Obel, Arshtat/Ferid, etc. that could really give some nice texture to the world.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasarai10 wrote:I can't magnify the image. Does it happen to anyone else?

By the way is this guy next to Pesmerga supposed to be Percival? Looks like a Zexen Knight.

Would you like me to repost it Sasarai10? And Sasarai10 that is Percival. I want to add a few side stories. Maybe the tinto-zexen war could be a good one.
wataru14 wrote:I like this idea. If Konami ever decided to do a side game, short playable peeks into key events in the Suikoverse that we haven't seen might be kinda cool. Besides the Kalekka Incident, there's a lot of stuff involving Odessa Silverberg, Han/Genkaku, Neclord/Sierra, Flame Champion/Sana, the Queen of Obel, Arshtat/Ferid, etc. that could really give some nice texture to the world.
Great idea wataru14! Instead of waiting Konami and growing old i prefer on working on a game. I want to add about 6-10 side stories and they could be about 4 or 5 hrs long. I want to have a vote on what storied should be added. You already gave me some good idea wataru14.

I am going to remove a few things. The game will only have around 3 or 4 party slot. It was most likely be 3.
I will not use the sml formation.
I will add a skill system of some sort.
I need a rune system.
A sharping system for weapons.
It will not have 108 characters. Some stories might only have 3 party members throughout the chapter.
Duels will appear in the game but I'm not so sure the strategy battles will...
And the battle will be side view like a 2d final fantasy game.

I was thinking of a few chapters:
1.Highest rebellion- main character would be viktor, filk, or edge (we can add his village being attacked by vampires).
2. Succession wars- main character would be barbarosa.
3. Kakkela incident- main character would be humphrey.
And the other possibly 3 or 4 more chapters could be any of the choices wataru14 said or like the hero war with hikusaak. Templeton traveling the world. Gate rune wars with Ted. The duel between crowley and magus. How georg became the ebony knight. Or any other events you guys can think of. I would prefer to add events that have happened or ones that have been mentioned. No made up ones like Yuber vs Pesmerga.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Yeah uploading it in another site it's better. postimage doesn't work for me most of times.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Sasarai10 wrote:Yeah uploading it in another site it's better. postimage doesn't work for me most of times.
Give me the site that works best for you.
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Massive update on yuber, and pesmerga
image hosting services
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

ENDmyinitials wrote: Give me the site that works best for you.

imgur.com
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Was having trouble with imgur...
The first chapter ill work on is the war of succession and it includes the kakkela incident for the ending, and it will have Humphreys short story. The sprite sheet I posted will show all the actors for the chapter. Its still work in progress.

upload photos
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Barbarosa
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

The six great generals. Teo Mcdohl will be the main character. We will get to see Tir get kidnapped and how Gremio got his scars.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

So Georg will be a SoD?
ENDmyinitials

Post by ENDmyinitials »

Well im not going to use 108 sod but he is a sod.