Suikoden after suikoden iii

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Suikoden after suikoden iii

Post by Sasarai10 »

ENDmyinitials wrote:

Okay that age still is good to fight in war.
The side quest game or suikoden 6?
The formation thing might be hard to mimic since I don't have much programming experience but the rune system is the most important of suikoden and castle. Viki time traveling sounds like a cool idea for the side stories. She can be the main character :) but can you explain what you meant by it?
Clive making an appearance is up in the air. He is the guild master but the elders are in charge right? The three gunners and a team of them are hunting a slave kobold who stole a true rune.

Viki as the main character??

Sounds pretty bizarre to me. Since we know her from previous games, she wouldn't fit in that role. Maybe as a character who is with you from the beginning, after teleporting herself accidentally to your village sounds better. :)
Rune System was fine as it was in Sukodens I,II,IV and V. I really disliked the chanting in SIII but it had nice Rune Animations on the other hand.
ENDmyinitials

Re: Suikoden after suikoden iii

Post by ENDmyinitials »

I meant Viki main character in the side quest game. Since she can time travel but for suikoden 6 there is more than one main character. Want me to sent you a pm message of a concept of the story?