True Circle Rune

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
tlbearer23

True Circle Rune

Post by tlbearer23 »

So I was looking up stuff on the True Circle Rune and found out that not much is known about it other that it is the rune of order and stagnation, so I was wondering what exactly its powers world be in battle. This game is the true rune in my suikoden ace project.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: True Circle Rune

Post by patapi »

It hasn't made an actual in-game battle appearance, has it? Not even a non-True denomination.
AlOnZo

Post by AlOnZo »

It's as much a mystery as most of the Suikoverse. We truly are tortured by Konami. :cry:
veriaqa

Post by veriaqa »

tlbearer23 wrote:So I was looking up stuff on the True Circle Rune and found out that not much is known about it other that it is the rune of order and stagnation, so I was wondering what exactly its powers world be in battle. This game is the true rune in my suikoden ace project.
Just to give you idea, do whatever you want. It's power never explained in the games, and will likely never be. So, you have freedom of creativity here. Just think what power that will suit the definition of order and stagnation best. Example : The Curse of stagnation, freeze you enemy for 1 turn. Etc.
I've came with an army who loves death like Yours loves live.