If you you were the hero in each game....

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
sticky-runes

Re: If you you were the hero in each game....

Post by sticky-runes »

Fitcher is awesome, he just voices what we're all thinking i.e. what a wretched little gobshite Chaco is, and I nearly pissed myself laughing when he was about to drop out before the final battle.

And Marlowe steps up if you make the decision to run away like a pansy during the Tinto incident.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

sticky-runes wrote:
And Marlowe steps up if you make the decision to run away like a pansy during the Tinto incident.

It tells a lot about whoever decides to run away if even MARLOWE steps up!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Instead of Conan the Barbarian, we get Marlowe the Librarian. And he even fights enemies in a town called Crom, which was the name of Conan's god!
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I've mentioned before that Marlowe should be playable in regular battles using a book as a weapon (like Alhazred in S5)....he could have a Unite attack with Koyu,why not?

after all it doesn't make any sense of having him as a recruitable character since he could easily be a non-portrait character.

He doesn't even join in the convoy like Ellie does (thegirl outside the inn in Banner Village) so we could say that he has some usefullness
AlOnZo

Post by AlOnZo »

I always get riled for Riou when Gustav states that he knows boys Riou's age with arms twice the size of his. Who, Marlowe? Good one, lad! I'll crack the jokes here. Now join our army.
BrucePrintscreen

Sasarai10 wrote:I've mentioned before that Marlowe should be playable in regular battles using a book as a weapon (like Alhazred in S5)....he could have a Unite attack with Koyu,why not?
If Marlowe had been a playable character with a book as a weapon, he could even have had a unite attack with Nina!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

AlOnZo wrote:I always get riled for Riou when Gustav states that he knows boys Riou's age with arms twice the size of his. Who, Marlowe? Good one, lad! I'll crack the jokes here. Now join our army.
He probably means the boys that work in the mines.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Even though hes not a recruitable character, I'm going to slag him off anyway: Hanzo of the Rokakku ninjas.

"Oh, on closer inspection you're just a kid" Yeah, better men than you thought the same thing, dickhead, go ask them. Was it just a kid who defeated Solon Jhee, united the people of Two River, killed Luca Blight and drove out Neclord?
And don't forget it was a kid who defeated the armies of the Scarlet Moon Empire while you were in hiding. To bad we never got to finish what Teo started when he burned down your last sh!thole of a hideout. I don't think I really want your followers in my army if they take orders from a twat like you.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:Even though hes not a recruitable character, I'm going to slag him off anyway: Hanzo of the Rokakku ninjas.

"Oh, on closer inspection you're just a kid" Yeah, better men than you thought the same thing, dickhead, go ask them. Was it just a kid who defeated Solon Jhee, united the people of Two River, killed Luca Blight and drove out Neclord?
And don't forget it was a kid who defeated the armies of the Scarlet Moon Empire while you were in hiding. To bad we never got to finish what Teo started when he burned down your last sh!thole of a hideout. I don't think I really want your followers in my army if they take orders from a twat like you.

Yeah but i guess Hanzo ignores who Riou is at the point...so he has the impression that Riou is just an ordinary kid who bumb into Rokkaku by accident
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Sasarai10 wrote: Yeah but i guess Hanzo ignores who Riou is at the point...so he has the impression that Riou is just an ordinary kid who bumb into Rokkaku by accident
Accompanied by a bunch of warriors, mercenaries and wizards, some of whom helped take down the Scarlet Moon Empire three years ago?
And if Hanzo looked at his own underlings, some of them just look like kids.

At least some of the other people we meet noticed something special in Riou's eyes. Hanzo's not very perceptive, is he?
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote: Accompanied by a bunch of warriors, mercenaries and wizards, some of whom helped take down the Scarlet Moon Empire three years ago?
And if Hanzo looked at his own underlings, some of them just look like kids.

At least some of the other people we meet noticed something special in Riou's eyes. Hanzo's not very perceptive, is he?

That's kinda weird truth is. For example if you bring Flik or Viktor in your party he won't make any comment about them...but i guess it's just the way the game was designed.

It's all about gameplay probably...i don't think he's that stupid :)
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Hilda and Alex are more badass than those Rokaku mingers. :P
BrucePrintscreen

sticky-runes wrote:Hilda and Alex are more badass than those Rokaku mingers. :P
Ahaha I totally agree with that :lol: Hilda and Alex rules, that's also why I hate Killey. Sticky Runes, if I were the hero in the game, you'd be in my castle for sure!
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

BrucePrintscreen wrote:
Sticky Runes, if I were the hero in the game, you'd be in my castle for sure!
A decision you'd quickly come to regret :twisted:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

On second thought,in S3 if i was Geddoe i wouldn't recruit Duke and his team...simply because he wasn't interested at all joining the Flame Champion and his main purpose was to make Geddoe beg for his help...so if i was him,i'd not like to beg for help from my rival