If you you were the hero in each game....

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
sticky-runes

Re: If you you were the hero in each game....

Post by sticky-runes »

Josephine. "Fashion Diva" my arse.

Have you noticed that all the male narcissists from the other 4 games are these honorable, chivalrous types who value friendship and respect heroic deeds and acts of kindness, and even though they are obsessed with their own image, they don't criticize or judge others about their fashion sense?

Then in Suikoden 5 we meet Josephine, who shoots down the prince about his clothing sense and even makes a racist comment that he was dressed by one of them "Grassies". And you're supposed to be the highly cultured one? I saw better manners from the Nethergate Assassins, you superficial cunt.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

I hated Josephine too...plus she was useless as hell in battle.

btw,sticky runes i guess that you must hate Shula too,because you've mentioned a couple of times that you hate men....who don't look like men (like Rahal) :mrgreen:
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Shula's all right. He's kind of like Klaus but with two whores instead of an awesome dad. And I don't hate men who don't look like men, I just prefer the men who are rough and rugged. Roog is a billion times hotter than Rahal.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

sticky-runes wrote:Shula's all right. He's kind of like Klaus but with two whores instead of an awesome dad. And I don't hate men who don't look like men, I just prefer the men who are rough and rugged. Roog is a billion times hotter than Rahal.
Sharmista (that was her name wasn't it?) is ok...Nifsara is probably a female version of Guillaume :mrgreen:

If she was optional i'd not recruit her for my army because of the same reason i'd not recruit Guillaume :|
AlOnZo

Post by AlOnZo »

To this day it still baffles me as to why Guillaume was a SoD.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

AlOnZo wrote:To this day it still baffles me as to why Guillaume was a SoD.
Probably he was just a filler :P
Strangely in S3 everybody who had a portrait was a SoD....except the 4 other dogs,Leknaat,Sana and the original Flame Champion

Actually i was always wondering why Guillaume doesn't fight, yet he had stats and he was carrying a trident....that's one of the biggest Suikoden mysteries :|
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Sasarai10 wrote:Actually i was always wondering why Guillaume doesn't fight, yet he had stats and he was carrying a trident....that's one of the biggest Suikoden mysteries :|
My guess is because he is involved in duels. The game would need to code stats for him in order to be able to deal or take damage.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Chuck should have been available in combat as well, with his knuckle dusters. Suitable candidate for a lion rune. His skill could have been instant access to the vault, so we'd not get overloaded while we were traveling. Wasted opportunity there.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

wataru14 wrote:
Sasarai10 wrote:Actually i was always wondering why Guillaume doesn't fight, yet he had stats and he was carrying a trident....that's one of the biggest Suikoden mysteries :|
My guess is because he is involved in duels. The game would need to code stats for him in order to be able to deal or take damage.

Still,it doesn't make any sense that he isn't playable...he doesn't throw away his trident if i remember well when you recruit him