Suikoden D&D

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
sticky-runes

Re: Suikoden D&D

Post by sticky-runes »

fantasykisala wrote: Alright, I like your idea more, naming them after the places there are found. The holly and do-re-mi elves I am not so worried with including, only because they are not only silly but they are weak and don't give much exp.
I've got no problems with keeping it "serious" by taking out the la-de-da balloons and stuff, and keeping the more traditional RPG enemies, which are more likely to give the player more intense battles to fight.
I don't want to mutilate it too much, because some of the creature designs are like Suikoden's signature creations, but it'll be nice to keep a slightly more mature tone, i think. :)
fantasykisala

Post by fantasykisala »

Yes it will, some are ok but some of them would be too silly or too weak to even worry with facing. And in advance, I thank you for all the work that you will be doing.
fantasykisala

Post by fantasykisala »

Alright, sticky-runes is making the monster manual for this, so now I just need the other two manuals, the general manual and the player's manual along with a compilation of all of the world maps.
fantasykisala

Post by fantasykisala »

What I really need is a summary of each of the games.
fantasykisala

Post by fantasykisala »

I just finished the general manual, please tell me what you think about it and if anything else needs to be included.
DarkEternal

Post by DarkEternal »

I would really like to see what you did with the runes(especially True runes) in it. I'm playing a Suikoden 1 game right now and would love to see the stats for them. So far it's going well, but when you give your players true runes, it becomes a bit...different.