Worst Suikoden Character

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
sticky-runes

Re: Worst Suikoden Character

Post by sticky-runes »

oh right, and when you chat to the woman in Gregminster in S2, she remarks on Milich's hideous - uh - unique looking mansion! :lol:
Piisuke

Post by Piisuke »

Yeah, I remember going through Milich's wardrobes. Brilliant!
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

Yeah, he had a 2 tier house with nothing but wardrobes, not even a bed for god's sake!! So as long as he looked pretty then I suppose he didn't care whether he slept or not!! :lol:
Shasarazawoowoo

Post by Shasarazawoowoo »

Maybe he slept in the wardrobes, like a vampire sleeps in coffins. Or maybe he doesn't sleep. he just stays awake, all night... trying on clothes...

Alternately, he sleeps at Scarleticia (with Kasios, no doubt) and the house in Gregminster basically just functions as a storage unit for his clothes, but I like the idea better that he sleeps in a wardrobe. And probably houses a kitchenette in one of them, too. We don't see any kitchen in his house otherwise...
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Honey, I think Millich came out of the closet years ago.
Shasarazawoowoo

Post by Shasarazawoowoo »

I ain't saying he didn't, I'm just saying he gets nostalgic.
Jocky

Post by Jocky »

Lollage!! You guys are awesome!!
I must admit I forgot about Scarleticia. I assume he does stay there then, and as Shas said, just uses the house in Gregminster as a storage unit!! But the idea of having a fold out bed or kitchen in 1 of those things is hilarious!! *ping........and in this 1 is a toilet!! :lol:
Piisuke

Post by Piisuke »

sticky-runes wrote:Honey, I think Millich came out of the closet years ago.
Oh snap
SolInvictus

Post by SolInvictus »

Pretty much all of the characters have grown on me so there aren't any that I really hate, but Snowe in Suikoden IV really takes the bottom spot for me. I really can't stand entitled people who whine all of the time. You could make the same case for Euram, but he at least provides a good bit of comic relief. Snowe from a story aspect really has no redeeming qualities. I think his character is supposed to be a real life portrayal of the Rune of Punishment phases given the punishment and forgiveness aspects, as you can only unlock the forgiveness phase by forgiving him; while I appreciate the attempt, it really irritates me that he goes from entitled prick to emo without ever really offering anything of value.

I also agree with the dislike for Killey. I don't like characters that are without a redemptive quality. He doesn't even fit into the trope of "cool, but misunderstood jerk". He's just a jerk for no apparent reason.

While I like the character of Egbert, he'll always make this list due to the countless hours playing his damn board games...

I think Pesmerga gets all of the hate because everyone WANTS him to be a cool or important character and he isn't; he's just there. Outside of major battles, anything he can do someone else can do it better and they are probably more interesting to boot.
SuikodenVI

Post by SuikodenVI »

1-Gremio, I forget how much I hate him until I replay the game. Then I can't wait for him to die.

2-Chaco or Nanami. Chaco has way less screen time but he makes the whole Two River scene obnoxious. Nanami for pretty much being II's version of Gremio.

3-Guillaume, why are child molesters considered funny in Japan?

4-Snowe, the whole cast is pretty weak, but Snowe is so whiny it's hard to hate him more than the rest.

5-Gavaya, he looks stupid and doesn't do anythning but say "knave"
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

SuikodenVI wrote:1-Gremio, I forget how much I hate him until I replay the game. Then I can't wait for him to die.

2-Chaco or Nanami. Chaco has way less screen time but he makes the whole Two River scene obnoxious. Nanami for pretty much being II's version of Gremio.

3-Guillaume, why are child molesters considered funny in Japan?

4-Snowe, the whole cast is pretty weak, but Snowe is so whiny it's hard to hate him more than the rest.

5-Gavaya, he looks stupid and doesn't do anythning but say "knave"

What about Lyon? Gavaya at least is optional. Lyon follows you literally, most of the game.
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

Sasarai10 wrote:What about Lyon? Gavaya at least is optional. Lyon follows you literally, most of the game.
Don't you like cute girls following you? Shame on you! :lol: I have a bit of deja vu here :roll:
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Neclord X wrote:
Don't you like cute girls following you? Shame on you! :lol: I have a bit of deja vu here :roll:
Not a surprise. I have mentioned at least 30 times here how much I dislike Lyon. I would rather someone like Nikea or the other girl with the card game. Don't remember her name but it was Linfa or Nilfa I think.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

I like men following me around, doesn't mean I would pick Gremio to be my personal assistant. I mean yeah, Gremio is a great guy and everything, but if I had a choice I'd pick someone like Humphrey. Big and burly and knows how to shut the f#ck up.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Chaaaaaaaaacoooooooooo.....