Worst Suikoden Character

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
ragnarok

Re: Worst Suikoden Character

Post by ragnarok »

i would say it's Dario. Coming off from Suikoden 2 where every character is awesome, i thought Dario would be more than meet the eyes. He turned out to be a dud har..har
ragnarok

Post by ragnarok »

other than Dario and the obvious choice snowe, i also don't like Lino. In Suikoden 2, Lucia's father got poisoned. Lino and his family were all okay, i didn't feel any tension that the game was trying to build up because of this. whenever he showed up in a cutscene, i kept asking my self is this really a suikoden game?
i was waiting for axel or eleanor to question Lazlo's position as the captain. Na-nal's fate was also at stake. Yet the only character who thought that it was a dumb idea was Dario, but he got quickly shot down by his own captain.
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Can somebody kill ragnarok please, thanks.
ragnarok

Post by ragnarok »

well, it's beause I disagree with you on the whole cray thing
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

No, it's because you had the audacity to mention Lino as a worst character when he is one of the greatest characters in the entire series.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

I can't tolerate Setsu. Initially, I don't mind that he was bitter towards Lazlo given the situation. But he had to go prancing his derriere. If I had an attendant I would not allow him or her to do that and given his age I find it embarrassing, not exactly funny.