Perfect X-Mas Gifts for the Characters!

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Warcrown

Re: Perfect X-Mas Gifts for the Characters!

Post by Warcrown »

Neclord X wrote: Miakis: Me, wrapped in a red ribbon

Urda: An orc, because all we know what happens when you mix orcs and elves :twisted:

Luca Blight: The one ring, because some men just want to watch the world burn.
Agreed on all of these. Only Miakis gets me instead of you.
Sasarai10 wrote:Lyon: Handcuffs and sellotape....you know why :lol:
Haha, I laughed harder than I should have at that
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

Neclord X wrote:
sticky-runes wrote:Kasumi and Tir McDohl: The DNA test results proving that they are brother and sister. :lol:
Someone hasn't watched anime in the last years 8) Right now incest are "greatest love stories ever told"
You're right, I haven't.
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

Riou (aka Hero 2): A brand new sparkling pair of bladed tonfa (like the one Talim uses in Soul Calibur), because his old wooden tonfa really got beat up to hell and back during the Dunan Unification War.

Nanami: Book: "Recipes to become a better cook". You know your cooking is bad when the reason anyone can eat it is that he has developed an immunity to it.

Jowy: Maybe some PTSD therapy along with Riou (assuming he would even need that).

S2 Trio: A visit to the Grasslands and the Budehuc Castle. In the Grasslands, they could find Lucia in the Karaya Clan and have an interesting discussion together (but wait, she went to Dunan after S3, so...).

In Budehuc Castle, the trio can exchange martial arts moves with Juan and Emily, Nanami could learn a thing or two about cooking from Mamie, Sanae (daughter of Freed and Yoshino), and (I forgot the name of that male chef); and it's near Harmonia so Jowy could see Jillia (whether she really is Queen or not) and an already grown-up Pilika (she would be around her early 20s by S3) if given the chance.

OT: So, the S2 Golden Trio vs Juan, Emily and Cecile. Which side do you think will win?
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.