SUIKODEN DAY 2011

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Nanami_chan

Re: SUIKODEN DAY 2011

Post by Nanami_chan »

This is going to be great^^ we can even make some polls and send them to konami, maybe^^ But we still need tons of people more. Please bring your friend and join yourself, too!

Also, about the prizes, if you have some ideas about what you want you can tell me. We have still time and I can try to get those. But nothing like a suikoden II sealed, please! haha. Possible stuff like cards, ost, dounjinshis, figures or another merchandise. I would apreciate if you help me to choose it^^
Zer0

Post by Zer0 »

Celebratory fanfics go.

Some rough storyline points.

KC Mcdohl becomes the tenkai star and we convince konami to make Suikoden VI by using the power of the Stars of Destiny, I die and Regenerate into Jude law at some point.

Ved an Niki fuse together with the potarra earrings to become Viki which allows me to use their blinking mirror to teleport to Japan because Jude Law gets airsick. And those two extreme tierkreis haters from the future suikoden thread lament on how the real world is the worst addition to the infinity yet and is not actually canon.

This stuff essentially writes itself.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Zer0 wrote:And those two extreme tierkreis haters from the future suikoden thread lament on how the real world is the worst addition to the infinity yet and is not actually canon.
Flamebaiting is seldom a good thing to do.

This whole Suikoden day seems to be an attempt at something serious, you might want to consider that for future posts.
Zer0

Post by Zer0 »

Flame bait? i really didn't see it that way to be honest. In hindsight i suppose it can be taken that way but that wasn't my intention. Foot in mouth syndrome is in effect =/

Also, i wasn't trying to make light of what KC and crew are trying to do in any way whatsoever, i joined with the intention of doing something to contribute, i just don't know yet exactly what i'm going to do. I even spent an off hour just writing random ideas for it today. This sort of thing is supposed to be positive for everyone. Last thing i want to do is be detrimental to that.
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

I didn't take it that way. You were making jokes about what's going on on the facebook page. While this is a serious attempt to get something moving in the Suikoden development sense, it's also a way of getting Suikoden fans working together on something, and building a sense of community, where we can have a wee joke between one another and not have anyone leap on it.

I thought it was funny.
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

@Zer0
Nice, add the True Konami Rune in the mix and it will be perfect. It can use spells like "Uncertainty", "Ignore Western Fanbase" and "Anti-continuity".
And only by gathering all 108 stars can the good counterpart of the rune and it's final spell be unlocked, "Make Suikoden 6" :D
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

lol you guys are awesome. Crazy. But awesome.

Please remember to spread the word and invite as many of your friends as possible. All ideas, for the event, are welcomed on this thread.
Zer0

Post by Zer0 »

DoReMi_Vampire wrote:@Zer0
Nice, add the True Konami Rune in the mix and it will be perfect. It can use spells like "Uncertainty", "Ignore Western Fanbase" and "Anti-continuity".
And only by gathering all 108 stars can the good counterpart of the rune and it's final spell be unlocked, "Make Suikoden 6" :D
<3

I like the TKR idea a lot.
Luke

Post by Luke »

I missed this thread, thanks to KC_MCDOHL for linking it to me.
Sadly I lack of imagination on these things, but I'll be there too of course for the love of this series xd
primierra

Post by primierra »

It will be great!!

I will make some fanarts for the support
Audiences want more than logic.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Around 200 people signing up on Facebook, not bad there guys. Keep it up.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Thanks Hirathein! And 400 awaiting response too! I hope you have joined in ^^
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Hey Everyone!

We are at 319 attendees already! And over 470 still awaiting response! This is excellent! If we can get over 500 for the day itself I would be more than happy with that for SUIKODEN DAY's first year ^.^

So, many of the prizes have been bought for the winners and runners up of the best fan fic, the best artists and the quiz winners etc, so make sure you contribute whatever you can on SUIKODEN DAY in order to be in the running to win fantastic Suikoden prizes! :)

Lets keep the numbers growing guys, tell all your Suiko-friends and family and I'll see you all on December 15th! ;)

KC
WhiteWolfGuard

Post by WhiteWolfGuard »

This is terribly exciting :D

Are there already rules for where we can submit fanfics / art / stuff?
I wanna go to Harmonia, dammit.
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

I'm super excited for this,my stage combat final is that morning,we're all partnered up to do a hand to hand fight and a broad sword fight. For broad sword my partner and I are going to reenact Viktor's confrontation with Neclord in SI. It'll be filmed so I'll definitely post it,but I practically begged my partner to go with the idea because the final falls on Suikoden Day!
lame? probably. worth it? hell yeah.
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455