Which Suikoden games do you own?

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.

Which of these Suikoden games do you own (original copy, no PSN/PSP)?

You may select up to 10 options

View results

Jowy Atreides

Re: Which Suikoden games do you own?

Post by Jowy Atreides »

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f=8&t=3492

According to that topic, there is nothing upstairs in any version of the original Suikoden.

Suikoden II, however, does allow you to accidentally teleport to the second floor of the Radat item shop.
Belle

Post by Belle »

I own a copy of every Suikoden game released in the US.

Maybe one of these days I'll get on the PS network. But I guess I'll need a PS3/PSP first.
Ness the Mess

Post by Ness the Mess »

Original post wanted to know how many copies I own. 1 of each american-released game (inc Tierkreis) except Suikoden II, which I own 2 copies of as of yesterday (my first copy bugged out at the same spot no matter what I tried - what an expensive dud).
Auragaea

Post by Auragaea »

Suikoden I, III, IV, V, and Tierkreis.
Hmm... Didn't make much money. Next time, let's get rich! - Rachel
TenkaiStar108

Post by TenkaiStar108 »

I own Suikoden 1-5, Tactics, and Tierkreis. I need to look for Suikogaiden so I can almost complete my collection :)
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I have all of them, love them all in different ways. I also have tactics and Tierkreis, which I enjoyed. I do not have the gaidens or card stories
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Hmm, apparently I never answered (although I did do the poll).

All five numbered games and Tactics. No Card Stories, no Tierkreis (no DS).
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

I got I, II, III, IV, V, tactics and tierkreis and i play them all through at least once a year. I would buy the gaidens and card stories but id have no idea what the hell would be happening so they would only be as collectables which im not bothered about right now. I guess not knowing Japanese applies to the artbooks as well which i have, but i like looking at pictures what can i say?
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

LOL Oh I went there Deon
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
StevieX

Post by StevieX »

I have so far III, IV, V, Tactics & Tierkreis. Get this, I have never played I or II.

So far out of the ones I've played V is my favourite.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

wait a second how comes you got 3 that wasnt released here but you never got 1 and 2 that were? i picked up an american ps2 from hawii after waiting for years to play it so im just interested how you got it. the first two are the best two in most peoples opinion, including mine. though many see 5 as a return to form, the beginning is way to slow for me but the game really takes off after 10+ hours. you would defently love suikoden 2 if u loved 5, but if u play the first suikoden before it, suikoden two becomes twice as fun.
StevieX

Post by StevieX »

gilgamesh31 wrote:wait a second how comes you got 3 that wasnt released here but you never got 1 and 2 that were? i picked up an american ps2 from hawii after waiting for years to play it so im just interested how you got it. the first two are the best two in most peoples opinion, including mine. though many see 5 as a return to form, the beginning is way to slow for me but the game really takes off after 10+ hours. you would defently love suikoden 2 if u loved 5, but if u play the first suikoden before it, suikoden two becomes twice as fun.
I was a late starter with Suikoden. The first one I played was Suikoden V, then I bought 4, Tactics then 3. I had no clue about Suikoden when the first two were released.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

:lol: Sorry i write it a bit confusingly, what i meant to ask was how did you come by suikoden III (Unreleased in Pal territories) did you import it or chip your PS2?
StevieX

Post by StevieX »

gilgamesh31 wrote::lol: Sorry i write it a bit confusingly, what i meant to ask was how did you come by suikoden III (Unreleased in Pal territories) did you import it or chip your PS2?

I got it from ebay. I paid about £15 at the time. Think I was really lucky with that. Also I have a U.S. PS2.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Aha i understand now, good find i paid just over £20 for my suikoden 3 but it was quite scratched, the opening video always crashes on me but at least the game works all fine.