I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
chibinovachan

Re: I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tatt

Post by chibinovachan »

That's awesome! I have the Rune of the Beginning tattooed on my left back shoulder and I'm considering others as well ^_^ Don't think I'll do the full set though.

Sorry for the blurriness of the pic! :oops: It looks a lot better in person. Promise!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Ahh awesome suiko tats everyone! and thank you for the kind words :D, Yeah...EVERYONE asks me, thye always think they are tribal, oh....but the FUNNIEST one I get is...whenever people see the rune of punishment on my inner arm, they always think it is some sort of sea urchin or barnicle or some sort of sea creature! hahaha ;p Oh and I just tell them that they are all from my favorite video game, and leave it at that. heh
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

True water! I just realized (delayed reaction, I know) that our runes of punishment are in the same spot (right arm, right?)
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
http://www.facebook.com/prbison
http://www.facebook.com/vermillionskies1
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Woah, Crowley, Great minds think a like!! haha yepp! that is Exactly where mine is! :D
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Kurosaki

Post by Kurosaki »

Hey guys! I just saw all of your Suiko tattoos (especially yours, TrueWater00, awesome work btw! :wink: ) and I'm so impressed that I wanna get one myself, lol.

I'm thinking about to print the Soul Eater on my left arm, just wondering where can I find some good hi-res pictures of it (it's hard to find one :( ). Can you guys help me, plz?
Kurosaki

Post by Kurosaki »

Nevermind, I just got my tattoo today. :roll: :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
dragons_descent4

Post by dragons_descent4 »

that looks fantastic!!! O_O
how long did it take??
"Now we can fight to our hearts' content."
"Too bad I have to fight with you."
- Viktor and Flik

Into dark humor? Check out my upcoming webseries!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Morb ... 1697490455
chosimba

Post by chosimba »

Long time reader though this is my first post. Partly inspired by this board, I went ahead and got my tattoo, thought I would post here and see what everyone thinks?
Sun Rune Tattoo1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

Damn, those are awesome! I have the Sun rune on my tricep, it's still my favorite tat (though the ladies prefer the RoP for some reason).
Soul eater is next... I think. I have a spot on my arm reserved for it but (and this is way morbid for most people but hey) I'm waiting for the woman who gave birth to me to die before I get it. Adds a little character to the rune of life and death, y'know? :P
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
http://www.facebook.com/prbison
http://www.facebook.com/vermillionskies1
fang273

Post by fang273 »

Awesome tattoos, everybody. I'm thinking of getting the beast rune done in all black covering my back, quite a bit bigger than truewater's since I don't plan on doing any other runes back there. Does anyone have any links to a good picture of it? The only ones I can find online are tiny.
Nishi

Post by Nishi »

I'm glad to have stumbled upon this post, since I recently got a rune tattoo as well. Everyone's tattoos look amazing! It's great to know that there are other fans out there who have done the same!

I'm attaching a photo of my own as well. (And yes I know that the actual rune design has more white with color only on the edges, but it was my personal choice to fill in the gradient a bit more. :) )
Azrall

Post by Azrall »

Hey all, long time fan here and long time Suikosource "board watcher" but this thread made me sign up....damn you...so here are my Suikoden Tattoos

Hope you like.
Az
Piisuke

Post by Piisuke »

Nishi wrote:I'm glad to have stumbled upon this post, since I recently got a rune tattoo as well. Everyone's tattoos look amazing! It's great to know that there are other fans out there who have done the same!

I'm attaching a photo of my own as well. (And yes I know that the actual rune design has more white with color only on the edges, but it was my personal choice to fill in the gradient a bit more. :) )
That's actually kinda cute.

Ps. Admit it, you painted your nails to match the tattoo ;)

Anyway, I never was really into tattoos, but I've been considering getting one done. It'll probably be the Rune of the Beginning, though I do not know where yet. I must say, the Sun Rune from Chosimba is very beastly. Whomever did that tattoo is a great artist.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Nishi wrote:I'm glad to have stumbled upon this post, since I recently got a rune tattoo as well. Everyone's tattoos look amazing! It's great to know that there are other fans out there who have done the same!

Even though it's the wrong place for it, I dig it. Fits well with the hair too, nice one!
chosimba

Post by chosimba »

dragons_descent4 wrote:that looks fantastic!!! O_O
how long did it take??
It took 3 hours to do in one sitting. If anyone here lives in Scotland and want something similar, I'd suggest Good Tattoos, based in Glasgow.