I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

A forum for all general Suikoden related topics.
Runemaster

Re: I just want to see what people think of my Suikoden Tattoos

Post by Runemaster »

TrueWater00 wrote:hehe i know, i plan on getting the blue moon rune within the next week! i finally saved up enough for it! now here is another question, since i first started playing suikoden, (i got it a year after it FIRST came out, yes i am one of the die hard fans since the begining ;p!!) i have been searching for pictures of the true runes on the computer, the ones of course that i am having trouble finding are the circle rune, which i may have found a picture but i doubt it is the real deal, the sovereign rune, which i know was embedded in barbarosas sword, but i once saw a picture that claimed to be the true rune, but that design was also said to be a mere unicorn rune, the rune of change, and yubers eightfold rune, if anyone can give me a picture which has been proven to be one of these runes, please let me know, like i said before i have been doing my own research on the runes, and here are some things i have found in my many years of trying to find the real deal designs.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/ ... GALORE.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/ ... nds/TR.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/ ... es12-1.jpg
I doubt the two last pics. As far as I know, THE SOVEREIGN rune at that 2nd pic looks like THE UNICORN rune. As for the 3rd pic, Solis is Sun correct? If yes then that freakin symbol of Solis is proof enough that the images aren't very reliable.

Circle,Sovereign,Eightfold and some others still have their symbols, and true power, hidden I guess.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

OK I NEED HELP!!!! i need my suikoden brothers and sisters opinion here, if you look at my tattoo pics, you will see the beast rune is in the middle of my back, my idea was to get the blue moon rune and the sun rune on either side, ( i know getting the night rune on the other side instead of the blue moon rune would be more accurate) but its a moon and a sun, do u guys think i should just go ahead and get them or wait to see if they show us what the night rune looked like before turning into that loveable sarcastic weapon we all know and love as the star dragon sword. let me know pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!! thanksss OH and here is the beast rune on my back again ;p

Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

I didnt show my wind rund on here yet! well heres some new pics i took of my suikoden tattoos that will be on me for the rest of my life! oh and im getting the blue moon run and the sun rune on either side of the beast rune in about two weeks!! ill post those pics up after i get the tats!

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv36 ... vetat1.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv36 ... vetat2.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv36 ... vetat3.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv36 ... vetat4.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv36 ... vetat5.jpg
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

The RoP looks the best. Looking forward to seeing your new ones!
Hachifusa

Post by Hachifusa »

That tattoo looked really awesome, cant believe it. congratulations!!!
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

thank u thank u!!!! the soul eater was my first, its a lil faded i got it about 7 years ago i need to get it touched up, ANDDD I already made my appointment for the blue moon and the sun rune!! 2 weeks!!! woo!!!!
Hachifusa

Post by Hachifusa »

TrueWater00 wrote:thank u thank u!!!! the soul eater was my first, its a lil faded i got it about 7 years ago i need to get it touched up, ANDDD I already made my appointment for the blue moon and the sun rune!! 2 weeks!!! woo!!!!
U really inspire me :) thinking of a quote / pic from luca blight. Of course soul eater is a winner, thought about that one a long long time, but didnt knew someone had a tattoo of it. So cool.
Teck

Post by Teck »

Those are pretty bad ass.... I'd totally rock a True Rune tat if I weren't reserving space for other ones.... Also game related though :P Well.... except one anime tattoo, regardless, those are sweet man....
She walks in beauty like the night, of cloudless climes and starry skies.... - Lord George Gordon Noel Byron
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

It looks great! :)
alheezy

Post by alheezy »

Those look fantastic, man! That Soul Eater one is particularly awesome, I might have to get one myself now!
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

thank u thank u! My bday is in april, so i am for sure getting the sun rune then ;p I cant wait!
Nikisaur

Post by Nikisaur »

Wow, the blue moon one looks awesome! And true lightning. Those two would be my favourites.

I was thinking of getting the rune of beginning a while ago, but I'm too broke and too much of a wuss >.<
The only thing Suikoden lacks...is dinosaurs.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Get IT!!! dont be scared! it doesnt hurt that bad, of course ive had 7 already, I cant even remember how it felt to get inked for the first time. I will be getting the rune of the beginning eventually. Theres a couple more that I want to get first, and for the true water (which is obviously my favorite) I have something verryyy special in store for that rune ;) and its going to involve leviathan from the final fantasy series heh heh!
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

TrueWater00 wrote:thank u thank u! My bday is in april, so i am for sure getting the sun rune then ;p I cant wait!
That's by far the most complex design they've made for a rune, unless you go for the simplified forehead version.

You should get the Dawn and Twilight runes around it too.
Formerly known as: Gothann