New Suikoden Game

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
Drake

Re: New Suikoden Game

Post by Drake »

I dont know who it is but i use a character as base, not drawn by my hand, like i did with the pixel art and sprites but i has changed his eyes, hair ,chest and cloths, so its a unique character :)

And i am here just to ask opinions and keep suikoden alive not to show me off.
Drake

Post by Drake »

Virande wrote:I'm just thinking, regarding Tir's personality... i don't think he will be mad and going out of control abusing the Soul Eater power.. It's very unwise for someone like Tir who already experienced so many pain in the past... And, i like the idea if you couple Tir-Kasumi.. if you want to keep the Hero is Tir's son. He will have a martial arts-ninja ability... which is pretty awesome in combat skill... And Gremio already devoted his life to stay in Tir's side until his death..

So my alternate is : Take the idea that Tir's son will be at Greenhill for academic reason.. the Harmonian forces will attack from the northwest area (Grassland, former karaya village then forest village then head to greenhill). And at the same time, the Bishop uses his mind rune to the Higheast... according to this, Dunan will be attacked by two sides (northwest and northeast), and Matilda surrounded in the middle... Know the large scale of the enemy, Matilda knight forces to draw back to Muse but more than half of the knights failed to retreat (either died or under the rune control).. Tir and Kasumi which currently at Gregminster (as usual), hear this incident and decided to go to Dunan for aid their son..

Before i continue... i need to know something... Is this boy (Tir's son) will be the protagonist (Tenkai Star)? if so, will he hold a true rune? a new one? or the known one?

I take your point he cant be his son so that's why i need your help to change and choose what he's gonna be.
Virande

Post by Virande »

It depends on your interest.. do you still want to keep him have a relation with McDohl family? if so... maybe you can take my earlier suggestion about he's Teo and Sonya's son... who's studying at Harmonia as 1st class citizen... They hope that their son will never recognizes in Toran so Teo and Sonya's affair would never be known...

But if this hero is available for any reason, its very big ideas can be fill in...it's all depends on you, drake... its your game anyway XD i'm just having fun to imagine anything could be happened in suikoworld XD
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Drake wrote:I dont know who it is but i use a character as base, not drawn by my hand, like i did with the pixel art and sprites but i has changed his eyes, hair ,chest and cloths, so its a unique character :)

I'm just saying that saying that you uilt a new hero when it's based on a character from anothe rgame with some small modifications it's not cool. I mean it's not fanart which would be worse in the eyes of people, but you should keep stuff like that in mind.
Drake

Post by Drake »

Antimatzist wrote:
Drake wrote:I dont know who it is but i use a character as base, not drawn by my hand, like i did with the pixel art and sprites but i has changed his eyes, hair ,chest and cloths, so its a unique character :)

I'm just saying that saying that you uilt a new hero when it's based on a character from anothe rgame with some small modifications it's not cool. I mean it's not fanart which would be worse in the eyes of people, but you should keep stuff like that in mind.
You can help me with the art if You are so disturbed, or let me work in peace XD
when i finish at least chapter one i gonna make some changes but i think for now its working fine.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Drake wrote:
Antimatzist wrote:

You can help me with the art if You are so disturbed, or let me work in peace XD
when i finish at least chapter one i gonna make some changes but i think for now its working fine.
I'm no artist, but I just want to make you aware of such things and you should take them serious. Some fan projects received a lot of hate for using art without proper credit etc.
Drake

Post by Drake »

First Demo of the game is done but i need to find a way to reduce that XD
Already reach 190 Mb and only have 4 maps including world one.
Virande is helping with the plot, the hero is not the son of tir and we need a name for him lol.