Suikoden jokes

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
Toremneon

Re: Suikoden jokes

Post by Toremneon »

I will do that. I mean if they are at least a little bit funnny?^^

wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Toremneon wrote:Image[/url]
So a headhunter, Riou, Eresh, and Zen walk into a bar...
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

And “maid“ Eresh is sitting on Sigfried.

Most of you know it for sure: the picture shows characters from “Journey to the West”, which is one of the four famous Ming dynasty novels along with “Jin Ping Mei”, “Romance of the Three Kingdoms” and “Water Margin” (the basis of our favorite game series) :mrgreen:
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
Cloud_Mc_Rip

Post by Cloud_Mc_Rip »

If Mathiu was a Teacher in Seika…

Mathiu : " What is more fluid than water ? "

Apple : " Homework that are superfluous ! "
:arrow:
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Post by Wolkendrache »

Mueller was ordered to take 80 Lindwurm Mercenaries to Sable to defend it against invaders. One day a force of 100 soldiers came to attack the town.
Mueller: “Richard! Go get me a dark red shirt!”
Richard did as Mueller wished. Mueller put it on and led his men to battle. They suffered some injuries, but they easily defended the town. A day later the enemy arrived with 200 soldiers.
Mueller: “Richard! Go get me a dark red shirt!”
Richard did as Mueller wished. Mueller put it on and led his men to battle. They suffered some casualties, but they eventually chased away the enemies. Richard was wondering about the red shirt.
Richard: “Hey Mueller… why are you wearing a dark red shirt in battle?”
Mueller: “Because you can’t see blood on it. The moral of an army depends on the look of the leader’s dress. If it's full of blood, then the moral of his men will vanish.”
Richard: “Awesome!!! You’re not only brave and strong, but also sharp-witted and wise. Genius! How brilliant!”
The next day the enemy arrived with 1000 soldiers including cavalry and artillery.
Mueller: “Richard…”
Richard: “I know, the dark red shirt…”
Mueller: “Yes, but go get me brown pants first!”
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan
sticky-runes

Post by sticky-runes »

The Island Liberation war has come to an end, but many people are still deeply affected by the tragic events that occurred during the the war. Izak and Rikie decide to host a meeting to give people a chance to discuss and support each other through all the painful experiences they've been through.

Izak: Welcome to our group, I'm pleased to see you've all had the courage to come and share your experiences with us. Hopefully this session can bring you all some peace. Now who would like to go first?

Young girl: My brother was a member of the knights academy on Razril. He died defending the island from pirates. His friends said he fought bravely right up until the pirates cut him down.

Young man: My uncle died on Na Nal when the Kooluk soldiers turned against the townspeople. I was in the house when I heard lots of screaming, then when it was all over, I went outside and saw him on the ground, covered in blood.

Old man: My wife, daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren were all killed during the giant rune cannon attack on Illuya. I was visiting friends in Nay, when I saw an ominous light fill the northern sky. It was a while before I could return to bury their bodies. They all perished in our house when the rune cannon tore the town apart.

Izak: I am so sorry for all of your losses. And what about you, miss? (they all turn to a woman who is sitting quietly)

Woman: ...... My husband also died during the destruction of Illuya.

Rikie: I am so sorry. I know how it feels to lose a husband. Was he at home when it happened?

woman: No. He was working in El Eal, when he got drunk and fell off the giant rune cannon.