Suikoden D&D Game

Depository for Suikoden related Fan work (art, fan-fiction, games, etc).
All material posted here must comply with the U.S. Fair Use Doctrine
wataru14
Guide Writer

Suikoden D&D Game

Post by wataru14 »

I've been running a Suikoden-based D&D 3.5 game for two years now and it is drawing to a close. I am happy to say that my players recruited all 108 Stars at today's session and we only have one more session left. They eeked out a close victory over Yuber today and only have the last miniboss and the final boss remaining. Only one of my players had ever played the video games before and since we began three of them have completed Suikoden 1. One of them has also completed Suikoden 2 and is getting ready for 3. It just goes to show how a magnificent series like this can still win over new fans in today's gaming world.
BrucePrintscreen

Re: Suikoden D&D Game

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

I want to play it :D

Honestly, perhaps we could play that chat-based or something?

I've been trying to find an online role-playing based on Suikoden but to no avail. I am not interested in yet another re-hash of the game with a bad engine and a cheesy scenario. I only found one forum that roleplays with the Suikoden universe, here: http://theonehundredeight.b1.jcink.com/ but they based their story on Sierra. Of all characters, it had to be focking Sierra, the character I hate the most in this game. There's no way I would fit with them. I doubt they would enjoy my Rina character blasting the crap out of this stupid pale idiot within a single shot of Blue Gate Rune.

So wataru, how about finding out a way to play your D&D/Suikoden game online together? On a chat system or a forum somewhere? You'd have at least one player :D
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

The game ended a few months ago. But if you want to seethe website that I made for the game, you can go to: https://sites.google.com/site/108starsroleplaying/ It has the basic info on the characters (there may be more in-depth bios forthcoming if I ever stop being lazy) and my custom rules. I had plot writeups for a while but I fell too far behind and took them down.
BrucePrintscreen

Post by BrucePrintscreen »

Wow this is awesome! You really did a great job! Makes me wish I had been a part of it, if I knew about it earlier :D Do you plan to do it ever again?