My Fanart

A place for artists to highlight their artwork they are submitting to the site.
Natsume

My Fanart

Post by Natsume »

My first Suikoden fanart in a long time. xD; Last one was like, sometime in 2010... it's somewhere in my dA gallery. @w@ folds are so weird fft. And I was going to do some for Suikoden Day but... I failed to finish it. orz

Might make more in the future~
LadyCyclone

Re: My Fanart .////.;

Post by LadyCyclone »

That's great - could you do one of Flik & Vikor??
Natsume

Post by Natsume »

Lol, sure if I have time for it. ^^
TMan

Post by TMan »

I don't know why, but this made me think of how awesome it would be to see art of McDohl (that's the hero from S1 right?) like forty years in the future with Gremio. It would be really cool because while the hero wouldn't have changed at all, Gremio would be on the edge of death from old age... I use the word cool, but I mean kind of sad and interesting.
Dreams do die
Natsume

Re: My Fanart

Post by Natsume »

(EXTREMELY LATE POST AHAH. I hope they don't mind because I haven't been on this forum since forever. ;; )
TMan wrote:I don't know why, but this made me think of how awesome it would be to see art of McDohl (that's the hero from S1 right?) like forty years in the future with Gremio. It would be really cool because while the hero wouldn't have changed at all, Gremio would be on the edge of death from old age... I use the word cool, but I mean kind of sad and interesting.
That... would be an amazing idea. And sad indeed. ;u;