United Suikoden World Map

A place for artists to highlight their artwork they are submitting to the site.
Templeton
Banned User

United Suikoden World Map

Post by Templeton »

http://www.suikosource.com/images/fanart/ryan2.jpg

Special thanks to Celesdestiny for making this possible.
Templeton
Banned User

Re: United Suikoden World Map

Post by Templeton »

At this point turning the page counter clockwise will make the image what it should be.

This is a map of the Suikoden world which features land west of Felena where I believe Zelent is located;. There is also land north of the Western Continent that is where I have placed the Suikoden Tierkries location (it doesn't have much but if I find out more about Harmonia in it's north, I can further complete it). Also, based off a statement by a professor at the New Leaf Academy there is a landmass East of Harmonia which I have also placed.

I even made Sanadia look independent for the heck of it.

This map is free for public use and is allowed to be altered and made different.

Thank you

Ryan.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I removed the image tags just because it was stretching the page, it'll be easier to see on a separate screen.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

here is also land north of the Western Continent that is where I have placed the Suikoden Tierkries location (it doesn't have much but if I find out more about Harmonia in it's north, I can further complete it).
Uhm, and why exactly did you place it anywhere? It's like making a map of Final Fantasy 4, but implementing a map of Breath of Fire 2 in it. The games are absolutely unrelated to each other.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Antimatzist wrote:
here is also land north of the Western Continent that is where I have placed the Suikoden Tierkries location (it doesn't have much but if I find out more about Harmonia in it's north, I can further complete it).
Uhm, and why exactly did you place it anywhere? It's like making a map of Final Fantasy 4, but implementing a map of Breath of Fire 2 in it. The games are absolutely unrelated to each other.
Why would you put it on there anyway? Suikoden Tierkries takes place in a seperate world.
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

Why a world map?

I want to see a united Suikoden world because it is to me an act of a separatist mind that would make an area of the planet into another dimension or game. I'm also doing it because I love Suikodens geography and loved how Suikoden Tierkries's locations were made.

Thanks to Neclord X who dwells in Due Fiumi, here is an excellent source of Tierkries geographical imagery.

http://27runes.iespana.es/informacion/teki.html

In the works on my own site will be a blog and future movement known as the "Suikoden Unionist Solidarity Society" and anyone will be welcome to come and chat and work towards a greater united Suikoden world (using various methods and pursuits).

Thank you

Ryan
Digimonz

Post by Digimonz »

Templeton wrote:http://www.suikosource.com/images/fanart/ryan2.jpg

Special thanks to Celesdestiny for making this possible.

ahm can you please explain me what was the drawing on the link that you post.

on my own point of view it a forest but i'm not sure because it has no color

or other details.
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

How about a deadline for a geographic interpretation of this map, just give me till Thanks Giving or something and I'll make it complete with blue (water), light green (plains), dark green (forests), brown (mountains), and pearl (desert).

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.