Any Castle Clash players here?

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
bluemoonkiller

Any Castle Clash players here?

Post by bluemoonkiller »

Ive been playing Castle Clash since August of 2013, and i have completely deleted every other game from my phone. If anyone is playing, im in the guild GoldenGuard. Would be nice to find a better guild, though. For those who haven't played it, it is a pay to win type game, heavy on tower defense and stategy rpg elements . However, some incredible accounts exist that are free to play. Gems are the main currency for purchase, and they are used to randomly "roll" Heroes. Gems are easily acquired for free, though. Heroes are the focal point of the game. It has base building and other elements similar to Clash of Clans, but is much deeper. There now are many game modes that can require varying lengths of time,but you can devote short amounts of time and be successful while having fun. Ive spent around $1400 in over 3 years, and devote over an hour daily. My friend plays 15 mins a day and is doing very well and enjoying it. Very fun game, but too many activities to list. Very deep for a mobile game. Over 40 heroes and more are added several times a year. Good mix of pvp and pvp. Highly recommend it for strategy game lovers. You can check out youtubers such as alpha male, aevatrex, bluepanda, and jtisallbusiness for gameplay and tips. Very addictive !