Soul Saga! Please Suikoden fans check this out!

A forum for non-Suikoden games.
Alltezza

Soul Saga! Please Suikoden fans check this out!

Post by Alltezza »

This is a new account for me but I have been here for a while, since I'd say about 2003 but that was when I was a young kid back then and I forgot my login and password, but enough about that.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this game but I strongly recommend you guys check this game out!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dis ... f=category

It's called Soul Saga this indie developer guy he goes by the name DisasterCake you can tell he was inspired by Suikoden and other JRPG classics, and since we don't know when the new Suikoden game will come out for us to enjoy I thought I'd share this with you guys. I'm not here to say you guys should pledge money to this guy, but I encourage you guys all here to read about it and watch his videos and then decide whether or not you would pledge how ever amount of money you want to him.

I've been dying for a good JRPG and I'm excited and I can't wait for this game to come out I hope you guys check it out and let me know what you all think about this game.
Antimatzist

Re: Soul Saga! Please Suikoden fans check this out!

Post by Antimatzist »

Yep, this looks and sounds really promising. I supported it and bought the Wii U version, this'll kick ass!
Alltezza

Post by Alltezza »

Yeah, this thread for moved unfortunately :( so it won't be in a place where everybody can see it. I just wanted to help spread the word for us suikoden fans lol. If anyone else is reading this like I said go check it out!
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Everybody can still see it here in Other Games Discussion, don't worry.