Sieg's Parents

Ask questions about the events and characters related to Suikoden Tierkreis here.
Runemaster

Sieg's Parents

Post by Runemaster »

I think I was paying not-so-enough attention but it was heavily implied that Atrie's adopted parents were our superspeedytalker's parents am I right?

And it's clear to me that Atrie said that the HQ is the exact place where Hero's parents lost him after accidentally entering a Gateway, correct?

Do you think THAT gateway was overlapped by the HQ? Or whatever?

How I wish I had clearer memory.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Eroschilles

Re: Sieg's Parents

Post by Eroschilles »

Yes, it did imply that quite a bit in that scene. But the main character seemed oblivious to the hints. Cuz he has some brain issues.
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

Sieg? So is that the official unofficial name for the main character I was wondering? I don't think the guy has brain problems he just doesn't care about it. I mean its one thing to go look for your parents if you never seen or met them but the fact that you are from another world even if you wanted to you couldn't go. I believe the castle fortress ruins were the only thing that One King brought to the current world after he destroyed Sieg's fathers world. Once Sieg and Atrie had the conversation about the hero from the chronicle (Sieg's father) and that Sieg couldn't go through any gateways except the one he came through when he was baby would be impossible because the world no longer exists and the only part of that world that does exist is the castle and its gateway and by him going through the gateway its only natural he ends back up where he started.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

Yeah, he did emphasize that he didn't really care from where he originally came since his home is the village where he was raised. But he didn't even awknowledge that Atrie was talking about him. I think all he said was "that's interesting" or something along those lines.