A Possible Sequel (Major Spoilers)?

Ask questions about the events and characters related to Suikoden Tierkreis here.
Palmguy

Re: A Possible Sequel (Major Spoilers)?

Post by Palmguy »

Was it good? Yes.
Should it get a sequel? Yeah, why not.
Should it get a sequel before SuikoVI comes out? Absolutely not.

If Konami was to abandon the main series in favour of Tierkris, it would be like backstabbing all their fans. Also, like it been stated before, main games on platforms (My vote so goes to PS3) while the Tierkris can stay on the DS/PSP
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Was it good? Rape is never good.
Should it get a sequel? Only if Komuta is full of ****. Which I'm inclined to believe he is.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Fei Wong

Post by Fei Wong »

Now its imperative to have S6 before any spinoff, we all need it, but i think that Tierkreis was a good game and if a sequel is on the way it will be welcome. They really need to think about the future of the Suiko series, if they leave the main series in favor of Tierkreis it would be a major deception, because the Suikoden is a rich world that needs a LOT of answers that the previous games left. The infinity can wait some more time.
Let our mercy as deep as the Feitas and our authority as powerful as the Sun be revealed to the entire World!!
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

Does anyone have a time line of Tierkries specific events, as though it were a time line according to a Solis Calendar?

I have given Tierkries a Solis 542 time line on my Suikoden Unionist website and wish to know about any other events in the games time line so that I can further implement it.

Thank you

Ryan.
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

I don't think there is any indication as to how long the game lasts ingame.