other worlds/universes?

Ask questions about the events and characters related to Suikoden Tierkreis here.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

other worlds/universes?

Post by KFCrispy »

so what alternate worlds/dimensions/universes do we see? anything mentioned from other games?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Re: other worlds/universes?

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

You don't really get to any. When the hero tries to go through a portal he's sent back to his own world.

You get to see a bit of Atori's and Marika?'s world in a dream/flashback-ish scene.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

I thought some magazines say how you get to actually visit/explore other worlds....
Xelinis

Post by Xelinis »

Raww Le Klueze wrote:You don't really get to any. When the hero tries to go through a portal he's sent back to his own world.

You get to see a bit of Atori's and Marika?'s world in a dream/flashback-ish scene.

What does it suggest about Atori's world? Anything having to do with the world we all know and love?
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

I was hoping that someone out there would be holy jolly enough to display a map of the Tierkries world and of what is seen thus far.

After that we can start the process of merging the main and separate worlds through fan fictional maps. For one, the Tierkries region would fit perfectly in the Nameless Lands. As for characters we should make fan fiction of them and other characters from the main series. A historical timeline account of the Tierkries world would come in handy when it's at the phase of integrating the history of the region to the main one.

Let's use our imaginations as a way to unite the two worlds together.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Sadly the Genuine Bible lacks a world map. I assume the Standard Guide has one, but it looks like their previous First/Fast Guide ploy, so I'm not getting that. Unless someone can rip the maps directly from the game...

Plot spoilers below.

Due to the plot, the world map underwent no less than two rather remarkable "adjustments", so it's worth to keep that in mind.
Braxiatel
Banned User

Post by Braxiatel »

patapi wrote: Due to the plot, the world map underwent no less than two rather remarkable "adjustments", so it's worth to keep that in mind.
So they tried to retcon past game's maps to fit it with Tierkries? Weak.

Should have been the other way around - they should have made it fit the pre-existing map we already know.

Again and again, this game is just proving to be a cash-in with the Suikoden name slapped on it.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Templeton wrote:After that we can start the process of merging the main and separate worlds through fan fictional maps. For one, the Tierkries region would fit perfectly in the Nameless Lands. As for characters we should make fan fiction of them and other characters from the main series. A historical timeline account of the Tierkries world would come in handy when it's at the phase of integrating the history of the region to the main one.

Let's use our imaginations as a way to unite the two worlds together.
Are you high?
Again and again, this game is just proving to be a cash-in with the Suikoden name slapped on it.
Again and again, you just keep proving that you're whining for the sake of whining. The world map patapi talks about is Tierkreis' world map, not the world map of previous games continuity. They have no relation to each other.

It would be really appriciated if you kept your whining to yourself until you actually know what you're whining about. As in: after you've at least played the game.

I don't like the game, but at least I've played it and still I complain less than you do.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Braxiatel
Banned User

Post by Braxiatel »

Raww Le Klueze wrote: Again and again, you just keep proving that you're whining for the sake of whining. The world map patapi talks about is Tierkreis' world map, not the world map of previous games continuity. They have no relation to each other.
Well it didn't sound like it the way I read it. He referred to the "world map".

It was an easy assumption to think he was talking about the Suiko world map.
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Braxiatel wrote:
Well it didn't sound like it the way I read it. He referred to the "world map".

It was an easy assumption to think he was talking about the Suiko world map.
Excepting the fact that as yet there is no "World Map" for the Suikoden world, only maps for the various countries we've experienced.