Quest troubles

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Neclord X

Quest troubles

Post by Neclord X »

I'm having trouble with some quest, so if someone could help me with them---

Cleaning the Table: Finally i did it sending a group of women (focking machist XDDD) so forguive this one.

Yadima reruitement request: I know you must send people with hight phisical power but it don't work, i tried to send stats high chars: my main team warriors with 40 lv and i tried with looking-powerful chars (Muro, Daiful), i send even an all Fury Roar party with 35 level and...nothing-

Tsufurul quests "Trade with Roar Tribe/Asastria": this missions were you have to make two teams.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Quest troubles

Post by patapi »

For the tablet, send females. Sisuca works like a charm here.

For Yadima, send characters with highest strength stats. 110+ preferred.
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

I have done the two first but i can't complet the trading quests, with any country :(

Threre need some parameter on particular (luck or such) or send chars from that country, send chars thar are not from this conuntry or what?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

For the tablet, send females. Sisuca works like a charm here.
I just tried that (without Sisuca), but it didn't help. Maybe Sisuca is a requirement?
EDIT: Sisuca IS a requirement. I retried it with Sisuca and 3 other females and it worked, even thoug Sisuca is 10 Lvls below the others.

And these trading missions, I don't have a clue.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Uh, can't avoid but sending Sisuca? That's a pain.

As for trading missions from Tuhululu, they require pretty high stats. Do them later.
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

For clarifaction, I read on GameFAQs that Sisuca can do the Tablet quest by herself. I tested it, and it does work, so Sisuca seems to be the only requirement for that one...
qwsed

Post by qwsed »

Im having trouble with this quest: "Make My Son a Man" - by Rekareka, Tuhululu.

The quest states: " - Get the details from Rekareka, Meet at 2nd Floor Residence"... What second floor residence? Wich city? If its in the HQ wherE?:P
Kinnison:
"Life is a long song, but the tune ends too soon for us all."
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

HQ.

I think calling it 2nd Floor is a misnomer, but to get there you go to the tavern area where Erin and Logan are, then take the stairs up. To your right there'll be another flight of stairs, and the mother-son pair should be there.
qwsed

Post by qwsed »

patapi wrote:HQ.

I think calling it 2nd Floor is a misnomer, but to get there you go to the tavern area where Erin and Logan are, then take the stairs up. To your right there'll be another flight of stairs, and the mother-son pair should be there.
Ah! Thank you

EDIT: How much strength must your party have to do the third "Plantin' the Field 2" (yes its the third time this quest comes up, 1,2,2 in that order (and i completed it succesfully the first two times).

And what are the reqiuerments for the "Furious Roar Goods" quest?
Kinnison:
"Life is a long song, but the tune ends too soon for us all."
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

I know this is asking a lot, but maybe we should create a quest sticky and list all available quests along with any requirements to complete it. It stinks to constantly do quests that you do not have the requirements to complete.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

good idea! i've created http://suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 0&p=116772 and we'll be collecting info there. for new help topics please create new threads with [Quest] in the subject.
McLovin

Post by McLovin »

Thank you so much KFCrispy for starting the sticky.