Recruiting Nakil

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Porom
Banned User

Recruiting Nakil

Post by Porom »

Does anyone have any guide for triggering the Asad dude quest? The guides say that Asad will go off in hunt for him, but I've tried going into the Magedom and into HQ in every season with and without Asad in my party and absolutely nothing has been happening. What am I missing? What exactly do you need to do to recruit this guy? I've already got Hafin so that can't be it.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Recruiting Nakil

Post by patapi »

I assume you picked up Hafin from Mislato River?

If it's not the season, have you attempted this without any active story mission? Also, there may be a few entering-HQ events stacked up with each other, so take care of that as well.
torabone

Post by torabone »

Hafin: after escape from Magedom of Janam, just go to Milsato River and an event will occur..

Nakil: i trigger the event after finished journey to west, Asad will leave to rescue Nakil, waste some seasons and they will back when we enter HQ..
Porom
Banned User

Post by Porom »

Oh, it''s because I'm in story? I suppose I should go to the Tribe of the Furious and complete that bit of plot to get my inventory emptied..