[Guide] Recruitment Guide

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
torabone

Re: Recruitment Guide

Post by torabone »

Auto Joins
Valsof: after mission "Fort Arc Siege"..
Resno: after mission "Fort Arc Siege"..
Ordovic: on mission "Make Allies of Auster Folk"..
Kashgar: on mission "Make Allies of Auster Folk"..
Indrik: after mission "Make Allies of Auster Folk", wait until Auster Folk's army come..
Diiwica: after mission "Make Allies of Auster Folk", wait until Auster Folk's army come..

Complete
Gilliam: after mission "Fort Arc Siege" talk to him with or/and without Logan, complete "Defend Grayridge" quest (i got the quest after mission "Make Allies of Auster Folk" but i'm not sure because after mission "Fort Arc Siege", i wasn't check the quest request)..
mordaki987

Post by mordaki987 »

Hi all new to the forums here and i'm having a hard time finding anya. I haven't yet met anyone named atrie in the game yet. where how do you meet atrie. I know the game is still new so i have't found any walkthroughs and the recruitment guide on gamefaqs doesn't really help much in the way of finding the recruitable characters in the game. Any help or info anyone might be able to provide would be most appreciated.
Korassu

Post by Korassu »

Atrie is part of the storyline, he can not be skipped so you simply have to play more before you can recruit anya.
mordaki987

Post by mordaki987 »

alright but where do i find her? some say she is in the alley others says shes just to the right of the elevator a touch the only 2 people i have been able to find in the mine are the elevator guy and his artificial robot or android or whatever the thing is.
torabone

Post by torabone »

mordaki987 wrote:alright but where do i find her? some say she is in the alley others says shes just to the right of the elevator a touch the only 2 people i have been able to find in the mine are the elevator guy and his artificial robot or android or whatever the thing is.
yup, Atrie is part of the game..
but we cannot get him as starbearer..
he is a Tenkai Star of his world..

you can find Anya in the mine..
from the elevator, just walk to right..
well, actually i can't find her at my first time because Balsam and Yod event triggered..
just try to re-enter the mine/Grayridge..
mordaki987

Post by mordaki987 »

will she still be there if yod and the other guy are there?
stormrose

Post by stormrose »

mordaki987 wrote:will she still be there if yod and the other guy are there?
Why don't you try recruiting them first? Because I found her after I recruited them. If you can't, try looking just right of the elevator shaft. She should be there. If she isn't, you'll have to get Yod and Balsam first.

As for Gilliam, I've already talked to him with Logan in my party (after Fort Arc), and I've also finished the Auster Folk quest, but the "Defend Grayridge" quest hasn't appeared yet.
torabone

Post by torabone »

stormrose wrote:
mordaki987 wrote:will she still be there if yod and the other guy are there?
Why don't you try recruiting them first? Because I found her after I recruited them. If you can't, try looking just right of the elevator shaft. She should be there. If she isn't, you'll have to get Yod and Balsam first.

As for Gilliam, I've already talked to him with Logan in my party (after Fort Arc), and I've also finished the Auster Folk quest, but the "Defend Grayridge" quest hasn't appeared yet.
i find Anya while Balsam and Yod still there..

have you try to talk him with and without Logan?
actually i talk him without Logan then bring Logan to talk with him..
stormrose

Post by stormrose »

I talked to him with Logan, and that triggered an event. Should I go a second time and talk to him without Logan?

Darrow: Go to the highest part of Fort Arc (where you oversee things), and bring Savina there.
torabone

Post by torabone »

stormrose wrote:I talked to him with Logan, and that triggered an event. Should I go a second time and talk to him without Logan?

Darrow: Go to the highest part of Fort Arc (where you oversee things), and bring Savina there.
i think you should try..
when i first time talk him without Logan, there was an event too, will appear options and even if Hero ask him to join, he will refuse..
then i come with Logan and same thing happen except the option..
and the quest appear..
(don't really remember clearly)..
shamash

Post by shamash »

I have a problem with maybelle and sphiel, I cant recruit them!!!

I accepted the sphiel mission, but when I went to the obelisk, instead of sphil, maybelle appeared, now I cant see the "Find My Fated Lover <3" quest nor talk with dogha about sphiel, please help me and tell me what to do
Korassu

Post by Korassu »

Sphiel ISNT near the obelisk, she's near Dogha house. and maybelles quest probably isnt showing up because you havent finished your current quest.
shamash

Post by shamash »

thanks!! you saved me xD, you were right, she was nnext to the treasure near dogha's house, now i can complete the mission =)
stormrose

Post by stormrose »

torabone wrote:
stormrose wrote:I talked to him with Logan, and that triggered an event. Should I go a second time and talk to him without Logan?

i think you should try..
when i first time talk him without Logan, there was an event too, will appear options and even if Hero ask him to join, he will refuse..
then i come with Logan and same thing happen except the option..
and the quest appear..
(don't really remember clearly)..
Apparently, I just had to finish my current quest. The Rahohenga one or sommat. P:

Anyone know how to get Hao Shi? Supposedly, I have to receive a quest first from the Scribes...but I don't know how to get the quest. -_-;; Should I have to complete something else first?

I found the information here, but it`s still vague to me. xP
Korassu

Post by Korassu »

Ramin: After the attack on fort ark head to Salsabil/trade harbor for an event with ramin(maestro), Then head to HQ and accept the quest "Discordant Countermeasures". Then head to Naineneis/Main Street for another event, then cragbark/town square. After an event and a weak monster battle Ramin will join you.

Misrach: After the attack on fort ark head to Salsabil/royal Palace and talk to Misrach. After an event youll be taken to Mislato River and Misrach will join you. Note: You will most likely need to complete the quest "3rd Empress Consort Kureyah", making this character missable.

Tsaubern: After the attack on fort ark head to Salsabil. He should greet you after leaving an area in Salsabil(he appear for me right after meeting Ramin in trade harbor). After that head back to HQ and accept the quest "The Promised Visit"(not positive thats the right quest) and meet him on the roof of HQ and let him join you.

Chein: Take Lycia to Marsinah Plains and go north of Cragbark and a event should happen(wander around a bit if it doesnt). Lycia will get into a 1 on 1 battle with Chein, win and then head to cragbark/house of the king. Let chein touch the book and she'll join you.

Addition

Mourgent: The quest "Request from Gadburg" wont show up if Chrodechild is in your party(probably Fredegund, Meruvis, Yula, and Roberto too).

Gilliam: You just have to talk to him(without logan works fine) after the fort arc attack. Then head back to HQ for the quest. After completing it go back to grayridge/outside ch hall and talk to him again to have him join you.