I have made no secret about my feeling towards this game and my personal opinion of this game has not change,however my opinion is not the only one that matters and I would like to hear the other side of those who do like this game. So in an honest attempt to understand the attraction to this game I have decided to keep and open mind and post this with a few questions in the hope that it will get a good discussion going .
So here goes......
1. Why do you like this game? What is it that makes this game a good game and worthy of the Suikoden title?
2. Would you have a problem if Konami decided to make this world the official world of Suikoden and abandon the original world the Suikoden 1 created? If yes then why? If no then Why?
3.Do you think both series could co-exist together ? Why or Why not
4. What elements do you feel this game brings to the original if any? Why or Why not?
5. What game mechanics from this game do you think should be included in future games? Do you think those mechanics would work in an orginal Suikoden game set in the old world? How would they improve a future game?
6. What do you miss about the old Suikoden games that you would like to see in this one should it become the future of the Suikoden series?
Thats all I can think of for now I may post some more later and again this is an honest attempt to understand the other sides point of view and get a mature discussion started thank you for you time