Release date of Suikoden Tierkreis?

Suikoden Tierkreis pre-release board.
Feldoon

Re: Release date of Suikoden Tierkreis?

Post by Feldoon »

With less than a week to go for the UK release, I can only hope Play.com ship it out before Friday so I can actually have it in my hands that day.

That and with the ridiculously poor postal system I have where I currently am, I should be lucky to receive it at all.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Arya wrote:Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed in it, but I have yet to load it on to my PC
Have you done this yet? I'm interested to know the format of the "art book" and details on the soundtrack.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Rune

Post by Rune »

patapi wrote:It's never to late to start picking up a new language.

Tokyopop's Suikoden III manga series isn't seem to be doing all that well, so I'm not surprised that Konami is not venturing into printed Suikoden merchandises much in English.
I was going to take Japanese this year at school, but the professor had to leave suddenly so all Japanese classes were cancelled for the year. It seems like a lot to learn though, especially if I'm going to learn the lettering system as well. But it'll probably be worth it, if I stay such a big fan of the series and other JRPGs!
suikodian

Post by suikodian »

Suikoden Tierkreis is listed with free 2-day shipping on ebgames.com: http://www.ebgames.com/stores/stopwatch/stopwatch.aspx
Free 2-Day shipping on Suikoden Tierkreis

Reserve Suikoden: Tierkreis and receive a special limited edition song soundtrack and art book!

Add Suikoden Tierkreis to your cart.

Enter coupon code ONEKING into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page.
Note: Only one code allowed per checkout.

Proceed to checkout as normal & select USA 2-Day as your shipping method. Your discount will be applied at checkout!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms of offer subject to change at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. Only 1 discount per order - may not be combined with other offers or promotions. Valid only on orders shipping within the continental United States. Offer good online only - not valid in stores.
Link to the image used on the front page: http://www.ebgames.com/Stores/stopwatch ... NEKING.jpg
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Thanks alot for the info, I think I might pre-order it right now.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg