Release date of Suikoden Tierkreis?

Suikoden Tierkreis pre-release board.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Release date of Suikoden Tierkreis?

Post by patapi »

We are discussing release dates and who would be in the best position to confirm it here, in case you missed the title.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Braxiatel wrote:I would say trust anyone *but* Konami, since they're turning the series into a joke.
patapi wrote:We are discussing release dates and who would be in the best position to confirm it here, in case you missed the title.
Yes Braxiatel, please don't post if you've got nothing substantial to say. You don't have to worship everything that is Suikoden, you're free to criticise whatever you like. Let's just keep it on topic and more constructive than "sukoden tekris iz gay l0l".
suikodian

Post by suikodian »

Amazon.com has Suikoden Tierkreis listed for release on March 31, 2009. It will cost $34.99:
http://www.amazon.com/Suikoden-Tierkrei ... B001H8Y7DA

cduniverse.com, on the other hand, has updated the release date to Thursday, March 19, 2009
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.a ... tyle=games
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

I was reading the November issue of Nintendo Power again and noticed that they were talking about a December release date for North America. Take THAT with a grain of salt, since the December issue doesn't talk about the release date at all (though interestingly enough, they usually do 3-page features on games that are very close to release).
Formerly known as: Gothann
Arya

Post by Arya »

I work at GameStop and they just added Suikoden Tierkreis to the reservation system. It's listed under that title and it's due out in mid-March as of right now. I'll update if we get any changes to that date as I'm watching it like a hawk.
suikodian

Post by suikodian »

Is there any change of have a pre-order bonus or a limited edition?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

If Suikoden IV, Tactics and V are any indication, I wouldn't be surprised if a bonus akin to either a art booklet or a sample soundtrack CD (or both) is made available.
Arya

Post by Arya »

As of right now we have no information about a soundtrack/art book but Konami has done an art book or art book/soundtrack combo for all the games since Suikoden IV. The release date as of right now is 3/18 (it's listed at 3/17 but that's the shipping date).
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Both Amazon and Gamestop/EBGames (same company) have Tierkreis listed as 3/17/09.
Konami USA's website still has no mention of this game. Their "coming soon" section has no games listed... Konami is always so great with advertising Suikoden -_-
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Are you seriuos about the great advertising with suikoden? or you being sarcastic? Seems more sarcastic to me :D
Nick Bruiser
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Nemesis wrote:Are you seriuos about the great advertising with suikoden? or you being sarcastic? Seems more sarcastic to me :D
totally sarcastic, dude.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Emperorpen

Post by Emperorpen »

RangerDeon wrote:
Nemesis wrote:Are you seriuos about the great advertising with suikoden? or you being sarcastic? Seems more sarcastic to me :D
totally sarcastic, dude.
That sounded sarcastic
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

Emperorpen wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:
totally sarcastic, dude.
That sounded sarcastic
Ahh yes, sarcasm, that'll work -.-
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Now I'm confused. That guy's statement before was sarcasm.
If whether or not my statement was sarcasm is in question, then no. I wasn't being sarcastic.

I'm gonna go look and see if I can find where I saw it, but I remember it saying something about March 31. . I remember because my brother made a big deal about it coming out a day after his birthday. :/

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

March 17th is the release date, been looking all over for Suikoden CCG packs (unopened) and found Tierkreis is coming out on the 17th (pre-order status)...
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg