A Lone Tree...

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Avalionis

A Lone Tree...

Post by Avalionis »

apparently if Viki messes up the teleporting sequence you could either end up in a locked room in the castle, (which becomes UNLOCKED after you grab the treasure and leave. But the castle MUST have reached it's final development)

OR you'll end up in a field with a lone tree and a treasure chest.

Has anyone else gotten to this mysterious tree yet?
RangerDeon

Re: A Lone Tree...

Post by RangerDeon »

There's a locked room!?

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Yeah. It's only got two chests...(or one...) and the only way to get into it, is by Viki's teleporting mistakes.

It's not much...but the treasure can no doubt help somewhat.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I have to look into this.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mackasplaff

Post by Mackasplaff »

Yeah, i have been misteleported to both areas. It is just one chest in the tree area and it´s very dissapointing to. Does anybody know where the tree area is located on the map btw?
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Unfortunley I don't know...

Before I add the rest...can anyone tell me if this site supports spoiler tags? and if so how do I use them? I don't want to ruin anything for anyone who hasn't played this game yet.
Black knight overlord

Post by Black knight overlord »

I think the tree is either south of Gordius village or north of Sol-Falena(if you could follow the river north, near the Arshtwal Mountains). That's my best guess because on the world map when you leave, its were two rivers meet up and loop and that only happens near those two places. Hope that answers your question.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Black knight overlord wrote:I think the tree is either south of Gordius village or north of Sol-Falena(if you could follow the river north, near the Arshtwal Mountains). That's my best guess because on the world map when you leave, its were two rivers meet up and loop and that only happens near those two places. Hope that answers your question.
There was a world map I saw at one time...and it's location was in Northern Falena. Course that map was REALLY outdated...had errors like you wouldn't believe and left out ALOT of stuff...
Mackasplaff

Post by Mackasplaff »

I don´t think it is south of gordius. Maybe north of sol falena, that seems about right if you look at the map.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Mackasplaff wrote:I don´t think it is south of gordius. Maybe north of sol falena, that seems about right if you look at the map.
Yeah that's where the map had it pinpointed. The one I have saved to my HD now, doesn't have it pinpointed...most likely cause it was never really spoken of too much, and it's EXACT location has yet to be revealed.

I got the first map from suikox...but the newer one, (which I think I got from here...) is more detailed.
Thea

Post by Thea »

Hope no-one minds a newcomer bumping an old topic with a little question.

I'm currently replaying the game after a while, but how many times does the castle level up before you reach its final development? (ie, enough to get Viki to misteleport me to this sealed room). I'm somewhat of a completist when it comes to these things, and I didn't find it the first time round.

Also congratulations on a very nice little forum!
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

It change two times only, if you get to see a door to a tavern in the lowest level, you have reached the last...lets say...evolution? XD
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
Thea

Post by Thea »

Ah, thank you, Mushra. From my last save, I see that I did it right last time, although I didn't get to the hidden room or the tree. I'll keep trying on this playthrough. Thanks again.
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

No need to thanks jus glad to be helpful!

By the way, can someone tell me which item we can get from there secret places? So then i know if i will waste my time or not...
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
Suikidal

Post by Suikidal »

Mushra wrote:No need to thanks jus glad to be helpful!

By the way, can someone tell me which item we can get from there secret places? So then i know if i will waste my time or not...

You get a Blinking Rune piece in the chest at both areas, its for swapping characters without teleporting back to your castle.

I think its just meant to be a random location where you get a rare item really but i hope theres something significant about it. I've been there twice now and got no different result. Its an isolated part of the world map where you need to step out of the area then use the blinking mirror to get out of.