question about the cook and Luserina's mom

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
mak7ali

question about the cook and Luserina's mom

Post by mak7ali »

I have gathered so many food materials and i was hoping that when i get the chef im gonna give all of them to him..but that guy takes only a few and refuses the rest!!
I mean i have tried talking to him so many times but he only takes a few....any idea on how i can try to fix this?
Secondly what about Salum Barow's wife?She's locked up in a room...Euram and Luserina talk to her sometimes but only from outside the room and her face is never shown.Any idea as to who she is or if its possible to get to see her?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: question about the cook and Luserina's mom

Post by KFCrispy »

the cook, farmer, and "fish farmer" only need the item once to unlock them for Retso's usable ingredients. if they're not taking their respective food, it means they already received it.
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

KFCrispy wrote:the cook, farmer, and "fish farmer" only need the item once to unlock them for Retso's usable ingredients. if they're not taking their respective food, it means they already received it.
but they have not already received..im sure!:)
All Retso can make is the Abelone Steak...and he just won't take any other material:S The fish farmer and the farmer seem to be ok though:)
Black knight overlord

Post by Black knight overlord »

You can never see luserina and eurams mom(her room doesnt even exist, just the door) it is THERE but it wasnt actually made. I wish I could have seen her too, it would have been interesting to see someone that would actually marry Salum.
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

true true..just wonder why they even had to have her in the game if they weren't going to show her face lol.
darkphoenix

Post by darkphoenix »

Yeah actually, what's exactly the purpose of Luserina's mother? It's unlike the rest of the game to do a character that leads to nothing, no background, no extra explanation. Or did the developers only wanted to do something different from the usual "my mother died from whatever"?
Bushido

Post by Bushido »

Um, maybe a weird theory; based on... well, not much as well:

Maybe Eresh is their mom? I mean she does share the same star as Euram. And she's pretty weird. And maybe she sneaks away during the fall of Rainwall... And well, theoretically, she still doesn't show her face 8) . As I said, just a theory though. :|
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

well....this theory seems to lack evidence..Eresh marrying Salum Barwos?!?! omg..hehe
But yeah she does share Euram's star and she is very mysterious so who knows?!:)
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Reminds me of the non-existent Village of the Elves on Nay Island in Suikoden V. Or the many inaccessible first floors of a handful common shops in this series...

Considering how she shows no reaction to her husband's eventual death in the game, it's definitely a poorly designed faceless "semi-important" NPC.
genso19

Post by genso19 »

about the cook, after giving the ingredients, go out of the room and give the remaining ingredients

About the mom, whoever she is, she must be beautiful, considering their offsprings being far away from their dad (in terms of physical appearance) but anyways, I agree to patapi, semi-important. But I guess we couldn't see her reactions because you can only sneak peek to her when the other family members talks to her
"Hey, listen up! These Godwin traitors got no respect for justice. And sure, sometimes justice is just a little word. But sometimes justice is three feet of sharp steel smashing in your face. Now, let's go get 'em!"
mak7ali

Post by mak7ali »

genso19 wrote:about the cook, after giving the ingredients, go out of the room and give the remaining ingredients
what? no he doesn't seem to take them no matter how many times or whenever i give him...i think that as posted by a member above me..i'll need to bring seedlings n stuff and give them to the gardener and fish to Shun Min.But right now i have exams coming up and so i have stopped playing.....
Belle

Post by Belle »

genso19 wrote: About the mom, whoever she is, she must be beautiful, considering their offsprings being far away from their dad (in terms of physical appearance)
Hehe, I don't know. I think Euram has his dad's eyes and big mouth. I think it's just a little hard to tell since Salum's overly round figure is a bit distracting.

Plus, we never got to see the elder siblings since they're dead. They might've resembled their father.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

She was probably going through a midlife crisis. It can happen to most middle aged people and it just may of happened to her. The death of her first son just may of been the sparking point. Plus, her devious husband doesn't seem to be helping the matter with his lies and what not.

Just my 2 cents about the mother.
Deathrace King
kenderlyn

Post by kenderlyn »

Does it even say that she married him for love? They're nobility, so there's always the chance that it was an arranged marriage.
Kenderlyn

Did you know that explosives can come in small packages too?. Oops!
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

Eresh isn't Mother Barrows.

Salum's wife helps rebuilding Sol-Falena after the war, while I think, Eresh dissapears..
You can't enter her room, because indeed, it isn't created. Just the door.
Euram always acted like a big child because he thought his mother wanted that, after the loss of her other son. After a while he lost his own personality. But when u try to recruit Euram u'll see a scene of him and his mother talking and Euram seeing what he done wrong.