I beat both Lance and Flail,multiple times,but i didn't receive any Pale Moon Leather.Why?
Anyway my goal is to beat the record,almost reached it once (3:00:16)...so here are some useful tips:
- Get the boost in the beggining of the race.It will benefit you to save a little more time,and your stamina units too.If any of you have played any other racing games,then you will know the fact that if you press the accelerate button,when "go!" appears in the screen,simultaneously,then you will get a boost. That's how it works here too,by pressing X in time.
- On the first lap your goal is to stay behind the other Dragon Horses,in order to accelerate,so you won't waste your stamina units,for the further laps. Don't try to surpass them. It's rather difficult though to stay behind of them,but if you succeed this a lot,in the first lap then you are on good way.
- If you finished the 1st lap,with full stamina bar,and in under 1 min,then you have possibilities,to break the record.
- On the 2nd lap,try to surpass the other dragon horses,since they'll be slower,with using your stamina,but...be sure to spend as much stamina as needed,in order to have a full bar again for the last turn. Also,when you are behind them,don't use any stamina units,because you'll get the boost by default.
- Now make sure you have over 1 minute left for the last lap,and full stamina bar. Possibly you'll have only Lance or Flail ahead of you,so try to surpass him/her by using all your stamina,without getting near to him/her.
- Try to not clash with other dragon horses,and not hit the fences. It will slow you down.
- Last but not least,try to do small breaks constantly,every 40-45 mins,to rest your fingers.
Hope i was helpful