Sorensen Recruitment

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Michael

Sorensen Recruitment

Post by Michael »

I'm trying to recruit Sorensen before Fort Hatred, but when I speak to guard at the Revolving Bridge, he won't say anything special and when I go back to talk to Sorensen and Babbage, they just keep saying (Sorensen)"Look around as much as you like." And (Babbge) Don't disturb me, I'm busy. I even saw the scene in the workshop w/ Lu while you stay w/ Barows.

If it helps, I just got back from Lake Ceras w/ Zweig and I'm about to see Lucretia.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Have you relocated to Raftfleet yet?
I'm guessing you're simply to early in the game to recruit him yet.
Recruitment Thread wrote:Chishun - Sorensen {3} - After relocating to Raftfleet, go to the Rotation Bridge and talk to the soldier there. Return to Estrise and talk to Babbage again. Sail to the bridge, and go to the top. After dismantling the bridge, leave the place, and return to Estrise. Sorensen will join afterwards.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

For the starting conversation for recruitment, Hero5 MUST be allowed to ask Babbage to destroy the Revolving Bridge, then do the stuff listed by Oppenheimer.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Michael

Post by Michael »

I can tell you that I just met Viki and she joined the SOD. I know that recruitng Sorensen is easy and all. It's just that I hear that there is an extra scene w/ Sorensen & Babbage and I was trying to recruit Sorensen BEFORE going to Hatred Fortress.
ralphyu

Re: Sorensen Recruitment

Post by ralphyu »

Hi, I also have the same problem,

" Hero5 MUST be allowed to ask Babbage to destroy the Revolving Bridge, "

What do you mean by this statement??

How will you know if you are allowed to ask?

Thanks.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

it means you had to visit the bridge and talk to the officers there, which will basically unlock the quest with Babbage.
ralphyu

Post by ralphyu »

I see. Thank you! I now understand how it goes.
~To defy Me is to defy the Sun~ Arsthat Falena