[Guide] Max number of attacks per character

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Vitality affects critical hit rate. Just thought you'd like to know.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Kyo

Post by Kyo »

I just wanted to add that Sagiri can attack at LEAST 5 times but I could have sworn she does 6.. will confirm later.

I think there may be some hidden skill that only certain characters have which allow them to attack multiple times. For example (since they have weapons similar to Sagiri's), I have NEVER seen Cathari or Killey attack more than once even though they both have considerably higher attack, accuracy, speed, and tech than sagiri.

For those that have never bothered with Sagiri, give her a try. She is one of my favorite characters because of how often her multi-attack goes off and the sheer number of attacks she fires off. I'm also a bit partial to ninjas. =)
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Edit: (Thanks to Noob Avenger for reminding me) Sagiri and Lu are the two L-range character that can attack mutiple times (one on enemy). Killey and Cathari have a max of one hit per enemy only.

The man number of hits per enemy is 5. But they can attack multiple enemy. Let's say in a situation where you had to fight 6 enemies, well you can possibly (though nearly impossible) attack each one 5 times, for a total of 30 hits. That'd be something to see.
Last edited by Chaos_Zero on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The n00b Avenger

Post by The n00b Avenger »

Lu too, not just Sagiri.

Cathari, like Georg, has 2 attack animations. I've never seen her attack twice on the same enemy but I put her on the 2 list with an asterik just in case though I probably should have put her under unsure. In fact, I think I'll shift her there right now
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Correction, Lu as well. Can't believe I forgot about her. She hits 5 times herself. <_<

Jeane is a M-range character right? I always put her in the back row, and I know she has a 2 hit max. So I get confused as to what range she is. Not that I used her much.
Kyo

Post by Kyo »

I would just like to confirm that Sagiri is 5 and you can move Raven into the 3 group, as I just watched him attack 3 times on more than one occassion on one opponent.

EDIT: Just for information purposes, Sagiri is currently level 52 and Raven is level 61.
The n00b Avenger

Post by The n00b Avenger »

Thank you. Already had Raven under 3 though.

If anyone can confirm Lu at 5 that would be great
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

She tops out at 4 for me. Maybe I need to keep using her more.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
Matt620

Post by Matt620 »

Have you confirmed Lun, because I think I saw her get 3...

Also, Sialeeds only has 1
-M
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

LOL @ Cornelio getting four attacks.

I think the best way to test this is to have a Killer Rune. The character attacks their maximum number of times in an instant kill. That said, I think it's safe to put Georg and Cathari in the "1 Attack" list.
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

The best way to test seems to be the illusion formation actually. Doing its formation skill shows your characters doing all of their animations.
Kirin

Post by Kirin »

I keep wondering when people say that... when I use the Illusion formation's "spark" skill, I sometimes see one of my characters do a multi-hit animation (usually the fastest character I think). But as often as not they all just raise their hands (spell/rune animation) and nobody attacks. Also, I swear I've seen Richard do a 3-hit animation during the Spark skill, even though he's listed as four-hit max in this thread.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

You might be seeing Richard's 4 hit comboa nd not even realizing, the last two hits are pretty fluid and I didn't realize until late in the game that he was doing 4 hits instead of 3.
I hope everything is going delicious.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

I tried Spark by putting Belcoot, Prince, Miakis in the front, and they all did only three hits each. Killer seems to be more accurate. I'll go check Ernst and Lu.
Eternal Ordeal

Post by Eternal Ordeal »

highwind44029 wrote:I tried Spark by putting Belcoot, Prince, Miakis in the front, and they all did only three hits each. Killer seems to be more accurate. I'll go check Ernst and Lu.
For any other character that have max attack above 3, they will maximal attack 3 consecutive attack.

Ummm..... Is there Georg animation attack is
1. Single-circular slash
2. Upward slash and seathe his sword into his swordcase.

But, what about the Glowing Sword attack? SO is there 3 animation attack?