[Guide] List of MISSABLE characters

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
eStrangeD

Post by eStrangeD »

im having trouble with getting byakuren.... i fought it once on the east bridge but i didnt have genoh or levi, im currently right after the liberation of doraat, the morning after miakis visited the princes room. is it too late?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Killey

Post by Oppenheimer »

Holly Spirit wrote:How is Killey missable? There's a description in that lone character guide over at GameFAQs showing you how you can still recruit him even if you did not bump into him in the Agare Prison. If I remember correctly, he can be found deep in the Sindar ruins.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you have to free him from Agate prison, it's just that you can do that even after the Twlight Forest and then go deep into the Sindar ruins and recruit him then.
Ellerkerm5

Post by Ellerkerm5 »

You also have to be nice to him and he will show up at your Castle.
eStrangeD

Post by eStrangeD »

eStrangeD wrote:im having trouble with getting byakuren.... i fought it once on the east bridge but i didnt have genoh or levi, im currently right after the liberation of doraat, the morning after miakis visited the princes room. is it too late?
s_word

Post by s_word »

eStrangeD wrote:im having trouble with getting byakuren.... i fought it once on the east bridge but i didnt have genoh or levi, im currently right after the liberation of doraat, the morning after miakis visited the princes room. is it too late?
Don't worry there's a second chance. At least get Levi or Genoh before your castle reach level 03.
eStrangeD

Post by eStrangeD »

thanks, i just got him now and im supposed to go to sauronix castle for the first time.
Ellerkerm5

Post by Ellerkerm5 »

No problem. Did I help you as well?

Sorry about not being accurate with my answer.
Cesar Silverberg

List of MISSABLE characters

Post by Cesar Silverberg »

You forgot to mention

Euram Barows, Isabel and Matthias, Sorensen, Babbage, Norma, Ernst and Lu.

I missed them too which makes them missable.
s_word

Post by s_word »

Does anybody think Urda is missable?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

This all applies to what one would consider missable. THe obvious answer would be to say any character that isn't automatically recruitable is missable.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Gerhard

Killey

Post by Gerhard »

about Killey... i triggered the scene in Agate prison with Cius where Killey leaves the cell, however i have read that in order to recruit him you must encounter him at the entrance to the Sindar Castle with Zweig and Lorelai, bring him to the top of the castle, and then recruit him at either the Twilight Ruins or the Ceras Lake sluice gate...i have tried numerous times to trigger th scene where you have to bring him to the top of Sindar Castle, but he just doesn't appear. am i doing something wrong?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Most likely, you're in the middle of a mission. Try proceeding with the story and do it again when you're done with your mission.
Gerhard

Killey

Post by Gerhard »

i shall. which bridge is it that he is met on? the eastern one leading to the world map, or the western one leading to the Ceras Lake Ruins?
Ellerkerm5

Post by Ellerkerm5 »

The eastern bridge that is towards the world map.
Gerhard

Killey

Post by Gerhard »

yeah...i just finished taking over Stormfist and i put Lorelai and Zweig in my party, walk across the eastern bridge leading to the world map, and still nothing. so, i missed him then, right?