[Guide] Trading price list

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Guide] Trading price list

Post by KFCrispy »

update: the chart is basically complete.
http://www.suikosource.com/kfcrispy/s5trading.xls
Last edited by KFCrispy on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adezero

Post by adezero »

not bad, I made an excel document similar to this, but I just said what were the highs and lows and where to buy/sell.

anyway, it's called wine instead of beer. maybe you're playing the japanese version
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you have wine?? what are the prices? the items i've unlocked are definitely correctly listed.
Wererat42

Post by Wererat42 »

Wow... Beavers must really hate coffee
adezero

Post by adezero »

wine is the same cost as your beer. you can make a killing on it if you sell it in stormfist, hirschville, or rainwall. dunno why you call it beer though
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

because it's Beer in my game. can anyone help me, here? i don't know japanese, i have a US system, i live in the US, and the game is certainly in English.
Bippo

Post by Bippo »

There's both wine and beer. Trade lots of wheat to unlock beer and I assume fruit for wine.

Wine prices:
HQ: 15,000
Stormfist: 30,000
Rainwall: 27,500
Haud: 26,000
Estrise: 18,000
Nirva: 20,000
Raftfleet: 8,000 *
Dwarf Camp: 50 *
Yashuna: 10,000
Beaver's Lodge: 10 *
Lelcar: 15,000
Sable: 12,000 *
Sauronix: 15,000 *

* can't be bought at this location

I've also read twice about the existence of golden handicrafts, but have not unlocked it yet.
adezero

Post by adezero »

oh, so you have to trade the little items to get the big items available? that's why I don't have any good trade items available in my new game+. cause i'm only trading the big items, like gold/silver and pearls.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks Bippo!

i'm still trying to work on "Golden Handicrafts" that someone mentioned as a trading tip on gamefaqs or here. i collect about 15 of Handicrafts and sell them all at once. done this twice now. maybe i need to collect more..

i'll also work on Fruit...

do you think Salt/Sugar can unlock anything?

it seems

Soy Beans -> Miso/Soy Sauce

where is the Sable trading post???

argghh!! someone's now mentioned Gold Craft (maybe it's not the Gold Handicraft, just Gold Craft) if you trade a lot of gold.....
adezero

Post by adezero »

sable one is in the upper right part of the square, it's not hard to find or anything

so, do you think it would be better to buy a ton of one item and sell it all at once when you see i high price? or just sell in small amounts and make profit?

btw, I prob didn't have beer cause I never really traded wheat, it just didn't seem too profitable to me

oh, and a suggestion on your list. bold in black the low prices, so you know where to buy
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

oh i was thinking Sable = Doraat for some reason. i meant i've looked for the Doraat trading post and.......... nvm. i have all the prices for Sable lol

i originally highlighted both lows and highs, but it got really colorful with reds and greens. i'll try to figure something out. generally i'll buy almost anything if i know i'm going to another town and making a reasonable profit.

Rice -> Sake i think..
adezero

Post by adezero »

I just got Beer available. probably after trading wheat, I've been trading everything though

I don't think there's any trading at Doraat
Bippo

Post by Bippo »

I finally unlocked Gold Craftwork. It's not buyable in many locations. Best is buy for 100,000 in Dwarf Camp and sell for 190,000 at the HQ.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

what item do you think you traded to unlock it? i still haven't done it and sorta gave up. you think it's Gold or Handicraft.. or both??
Magus Eternal

Post by Magus Eternal »

I can't seem to unlock Beer. I've unlocked Wine, Sake, Miso/Soy, and Gold Craftwork, but not Beer.

Fruit = Wine
Rice = Sake
Soybean = Miso/Soy
Gold/Silver = Gold Craftwork

I've sold about 20 Wheat at a time, but so far no Beer has shown up. Maybe I need to sell more.