recruiting the musical elves

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: recruiting the musical elves

Post by Oppenheimer »

You sure you don't have that one already? maybe it's one of the others that you are missing. You can only have them join once.
Suikidal

Post by Suikidal »

Oppenheimer wrote:You sure you don't have that one already? maybe it's one of the others that you are missing. You can only have them join once.
Nah, i only have 2 of them.. Keep failing at getting the one in Yashuna path, Twilight Forest and the 1 near Rainwall too. Sure you don't have to damage them a little?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I didn't damage them when I recruited them. I did it near the end of the game and would have one-hitted them so that's why I remember.
hpred

Post by hpred »

Every time I would go after them if I already have them I would not find them on the map ever again that go threw.
RangerDeon

Re:

Post by RangerDeon »

KFCrispy wrote:OH, i needed an empty slot in the party
hahahaha when I saw this topic I was JUST about to come in here and ask if you had an extra slot left for him. . .

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore