Question about fishing.

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
killey

Post by killey »

Check the Collectibles List.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

son_michael wrote:this is gonna sound stupid but...where can you buy the fish for shun mins aquarium? I remember seeing them in a store somewhere but I cant seem to find them now
Most major cities have one of the fish in the item shop.
Yuber8900

Post by Yuber8900 »

Copied from the Collection Topic

"Aquarium:

Baby Carp - Haud Village Item Shop
Baby Eel - Beaver Lodge Item Shop
Baby Sturgeon - Sauronix Castle Item Shop
Baby Salmon - Lelcar Item Shop
Baby Puffer Fish - Nirva Island Item Shop"
Feh
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

thanks guys, I didn't know the fish were listed in the collection topic, sorry for not checking
Aeris Razorblade

Re: Question about fishing.

Post by Aeris Razorblade »

I steal the topic to ask another thing (today I'm resuming 2-years-old-posts XD).

This morning i was fishing with Babbage and Lorelai in my party and they have the Treasure Hunter ability. In 2 round of fishing, i cought in total 3 fish. All the others where ?pot, strange fish, and boots... I had like 15 ?pots in my inventory and some fish-armor (don't know the english name, sorry)! When I played yesterday I was with only Prince and Lyon and cought only 5 or 6 ?pot in 4 rounds...
In the aquarium I've only two baby-fish and I read that this influence the quality of fish you can get. But I was wondering if the Treasure Hunter ability can help you get items in this mini-game... Or if I was just unlucky (or lucky, I get 5 green vases and they can give good money...)
Sorry for the english guys :3 [Proud Italian Suikoden and Suikosource fan! ^_^]