[FAQ] How many endings? (Spoilers)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Kak

Post by Kak »

seeing that message of Elyon, I see I was rather nasty with both of them (in the second game!)
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

i know that something i was wrong when in the 20 minutes of game(when i find Lym) Lym says to Lyon "give me your sword" and see me with hungry face :lol: :lol: :lol: but i can't know that because this i can't see one of the good endings.

I choose the choices that any classical "annoying big brother" would said. That not means that you don't love your sister (fraternal love of course :wink: ) or that i don't want help to reconstruct the country
Twighlight

Post by Twighlight »

Neclord X wrote:Lyon Point:
-Lyon Bonding Scene-
Note: There are actually two scenes here, depending on the choices you've made.
I guess I'll be fine then: +1
Don't worry. Nothing will happen.:0
ummm... what scene is this exactly???
Stupid...
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

Seems that if you answer "nah. not ineresated" to the Kyle request (go to see Jeane), you have another scene. You probably see the same scene that i see with "Tahnks..." and "waht is all sudden"(or something like that). In that case de "good answer" is "thank You"
Twighlight

Post by Twighlight »

i see..

thx for clearing that out for me..
Stupid...
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

The cutscene of Lym sleeping with you at lunas is a clue for know if your friendly level is high or low,

Lyon, is supposed that if you have high friendship with her, acts like a friend, if the friendship points are low like a bodyguard, but how know if she is acting like one or other?

I mean i don't know if she is acting like a friend or not. she tells several times things like "is my duty" or "i'm prince's bodyguard" but in some scenes she acts more frendly. For example when the prince gets his new clothes, she enter on the room and says "wow, they look grate on you..lets go to show to everybody" and takes your hand.(This is a friendly act for sure).

There is some scene that can be used as a clue to know if she is "bodyguard" or "friend"?
adezero

Post by adezero »

that makes me feel dumb, I had the choice of lym or georg in my first game and chose georg cause I thought it would be cooler.

anyay, if you defend the castle and win the duel with roy. does the game end there with an ending? or does the game continue?
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

If you win the duel the game continues. Only show you a bad ending if you defen adn loose the duel.
Raltar

Post by Raltar »

First time through, I had 58 stars and I got an ending where Lyon died, Georg came in and all that, but he didn't say anything about his eyepatch...but after that scene, it showed Lym in the sealed room back at Sol Falena saying, "But the war is over...why does (Prince name) have to leave?!" and then it showed the prince wearing his Tir outfit walking in the snow. He turned around and nodded like someone was supposed to be there, but no one was. The credits rolled and I was left very disappointed.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Raltar wrote:First time through, I had 58 stars and I got an ending where Lyon died, Georg came in and all that, but he didn't say anything about his eyepatch...but after that scene, it showed Lym in the sealed room back at Sol Falena saying, "But the war is over...why does (Prince name) have to leave?!" and then it showed the prince wearing his Tir outfit walking in the snow. He turned around and nodded like someone was supposed to be there, but no one was. The credits rolled and I was left very disappointed.
sounds like you got the second normal ending, thanks! now I finally know what that ending is :D
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

I got the Lym scene in Lunas! does this mean I get the ending choice as long as I get 108 Stars and have Lyon revived?!
Zelbach

Post by Zelbach »

I played straight through the game without taking time to recruit many characters, so I may have seen the worst ending. After defeating the final boss, Lyon dies and the prince is stuck with both the dawn and twilight runes. Georg Prime enters the room to find the prince in tears and hugs him. Afterward, it showed the prince walking into the icy mountain by himself. During the descriptions of what happened to each character, the game said something like “no one knows what happened to the prince.”
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

does the 'what about lym!?' forcing lyon to punch the prince back when escaping falena. i remember i did choose to save lym myself, i did get 2 choices though.

what's the right choice? i think its leave with georg? since all heroes live their home country anyways. xDDD

now tell me, what happens about the 43-60 stars ending? is seeing the 107 ending worth it? i want to try it myself but all my save files has 108 stars complete already.
tomriddle

Post by tomriddle »

Raltar wrote:First time through, I had 58 stars and I got an ending where Lyon died, Georg came in and all that, but he didn't say anything about his eyepatch...but after that scene, it showed Lym in the sealed room back at Sol Falena saying, "But the war is over...why does (Prince name) have to leave?!" and then it showed the prince wearing his Tir outfit walking in the snow. He turned around and nodded like someone was supposed to be there, but no one was. The credits rolled and I was left very disappointed.
w o w.... that is another ending completely DIFFERENT from what i got o_O yes.. perhaps this is the missing under a certain amount of SoD ending? hmm... how interesting that the prince seemingly exiled himself?

I'd love to have seen the solo-alone in the snow silent walkaway in his Tir outfit :( the one ending I got my first playthrough I had around 9x SoD and yes, it did show Georg revealing the truth about his eyepatch, Lyon dying.. and Tir travelling the world with Georg on the ship holding to Lyon's sword.

going to update the main post with your ending.. the tricky part is I don;t know for certain how many SoD is the cutoff point to get it :X
bigguy8323

Post by bigguy8323 »

Hi, I'm new to the board, but I just recently beat the game (yesterday). I did get all 108 stars, so Lyon was saved and there was a cheesy scene with the Queen and Ferid, but im pretty sure thats part of the normal ending. Then you see a scene with Lym as queen saying that they made a new council republic or something along those lines. Then I saw a scene with Lyon and Georg looking at the castle, he reveals his eyepatch, and then asks whats gonna happen. I chose to help Lym, and the next scene, it shows the Prince and Lyon in their Knight outfits. Finally Lyon becomes a queens knight and the prince becomes the Commander of the knights. That was my ending, I really wanna see the other two but i dont know if i wanna beat the bosses all over again. But since I already read about them I don't really have to, but i probably will anyways.