Team Preparation [Spoilers]

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Kodremus

Team Preparation [Spoilers]

Post by Kodremus »

This is horrible! I was sort of rushing through the game to finish it a first time, but now I've gotten to the part where you have to make three teams to save the princess, but I was so in a rush at that point that I didn't really think about the teams and one of them so happens to be sucky, and I even saved my game during the night event.

Now when I continue the events I can do the first fight against Alania very easily, but I just can't do the fight against Zahark. The characters in Kyle's team aren't all bad, but all the good ones can't do any magic at all, so the only character that can do alot of damage and heal is Kyle. I tried many many times, but every time I only manage to kill one of the enemies.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do? Is there a way for me to change the members of Kyle's team? or to somehow change their equipment to make them a little stronger? I'm saved during the night event and can't find anything to do.

I'll try to do it a few more times, but if I really can't defeat them and there's really anything I can do then I guess I'll just have to restart the game.

Please do not put spoilers in topic titles. -p