Collectible List (Old Books, Formations...) & Chests

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
AlphaSigmaOne

Post by AlphaSigmaOne »

How about a list of handouts you receive from NPCs?
Uh Oh
syun_ukiya

Post by syun_ukiya »

are there missable books or formations, collections etc.? pls. point those ones. thx.
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

i cant find intermediate combat, it says ride the mine cart from the dwarf village but when i press X around it nothing happens and i've also ran around the celes lake ruins through the dawn room door and i still cant find it, any ideas any 1?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Later in the game, you can get further down the Ceras Lake Ruins using the mine cart.

Sounds like you have never even ride the mine cart as part of the storyline yet. Continue with the game.
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

am having trouble finding Untold clarity epic, i'm in Sauronix, i've also been to the clft overlook where i found white rose but not the Untold clarity epic, any 1 know where exactly it is located?
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Yuber wrote:am having trouble finding Untold clarity epic, i'm in Sauronix, i've also been to the clft overlook where i found white rose but not the Untold clarity epic, any 1 know where exactly it is located?
In that area, all the Dragon Horses are "looking"/headed towards a different spot; in at least two of them, there are treasure chests tucked away. One of them is an Epic Skill.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

old book 10 does not come with Librarian. i don't recall where i got it, though
Lourde Incarnadine

Post by Lourde Incarnadine »

I'd just like to point out, you only need Magic, Magic Defense, and Incantation at A for Sacred Oath. You don't need Sword of Magic at all, unless you like using the magic Sword Runes...
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You will need it for Royal Paradise.
Lourde Incarnadine

patapi wrote:You will need it for Royal Paradise.
Ok, you have a point there. Can anyone actually use Royal Paradise besides the Prince and Roy?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

KFCrispy wrote:old book 10 does not come with Librarian. i don't recall where i got it, though
The tenth old book comes with the librarian.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

One of the default books on Alhazred's list takes a while to show up. I don't have the means to say when exactly does this book becomes available on his list, but it definitely isn't there when you talk to him as soon as he starts accepting your Old Books.
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

I am not sure about Vol. 10. I never turned in a single book and he had it when I turned them all in. I believe it came with Levi if you pay attention to what it says. It is all about Rune Magic written as a diary of sorts. Again, this is just speculation.
Lourde Incarnadine

Finally found that Untold Clarity Epic. Damn, that one was well-hidden... I kept sticking to the wall whenever I checked that area so I was just missing it; only reason I kept looking was because everything I could find that mentioned it agreed that it was there.
demon_sars

Post by demon_sars »

Lourde Incarnadine wrote:Finally found that Untold Clarity Epic. Damn, that one was well-hidden... I kept sticking to the wall whenever I checked that area so I was just missing it; only reason I kept looking was because everything I could find that mentioned it agreed that it was there.
You found it?I spend a 10 minutes and i still cant find it where exactly its at?Do i have click like mad? :oops: